Free GTA V on Epic Games starting today! (Confirmed)

IcarusLSC
18 minutes ago, Xx_osos_xX said:

"Unavailable in my region " Sweden 

Your location on the forum says Abu Dhabi - check if your EA account is actually still set to UAE (assuming you moved) since it seems not to be available in the UAE. 

Was in the same situation, changed account country, restarted the launcher and it was ok.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

Started downloading 13 hours ago, still 30gb left...

6 hours ago, RapidTurtle said:

is there any limitations? other than bugs

Nope, none. Was playing it last night for a bit :)

May take 7-10 days to get online money though from the pack according to Epic website.

·Ï¢årµ§·

i7 4790k · 32GB Kingston HyperX · MSI Gaming 5 · ... · 30" HP ZR30W + 27" Samsung 275T · 2x240GB Intel 530 in Raid 0 + 2x1TB Crucial MX500 · Lain-Li X2000F · Antec Signature SG-850 · BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3 Pro · Logitech Z5500 · Win10pro 64bit

9 hours ago, RapidTurtle said:

is there any limitations? other than bugs

What bugs? It's a normal instance of the game like the one you get of steam same files mostly

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

The

19 minutes ago, Kanna said:

What bugs? It's a normal instance of the game like the one you get of steam same files mostly

The bug was epic not downloading gta5. Ok i try later

1 minute ago, RapidTurtle said:

The

The bug was epic not downloading gta5. Ok i try later

Oh? That's just their servers my friend had no problem downloading click and win basically

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

does someone know how to download the included criminal enterprise starter pack?

it says i have to download it, but i cant find a download.

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

On 5/14/2020 at 10:33 AM, Uttamattamakin said:

Watch a youtube Channel called "The Professional".  He'll teach you ways to mitigate that bike.  The thing is there is no really good way to avoid it killing you if you are not a very resourceful player (unless you are a modder/hacker then you can control every aspect of the game, use "god mode" etc.)   

In short, that bike is going to be there for a while.  R* makes money off GTA by selling "shark cards"  Normally GTA$8 million for $100 down to GTA$100,000 for $2.99 or some such.  

yeah, sadly i dont posses the skill to take out the flying bikes, last time i was good at pvp would be in the xbox 360 days, when warfare on foot was a thing and people werent driving around massive armored vehicles with rockets.

i miss driving around in a bus with 10 other people and launching rockets out the side of it. 😦

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

Made an account and got it added, no rush to play it though tbh, just grabbed it because it was free :P

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

On 5/15/2020 at 6:12 PM, Kilrah said:

Your location on the forum says Abu Dhabi - check if your EA account is actually still set to UAE (assuming you moved) since it seems not to be available in the UAE. 

Was in the same situation, changed account country, restarted the launcher and it was ok.

Perfect 

Thank you very much