Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hey guy i am new to PC building i need some help (maybe) i am going  to stream and my budget is $1500.  Well i did build it but please check if there is anything wrong or better i can get with the setup for streaming.

Here is the link to my stuff: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/14IBLJ9BFOOS3?ref_=wl_share

8 minutes ago, darkisntblack said:

Hey guy i am new to PC building i need some help (maybe) i am going  to stream and my budget is $1500.  Well i did build it but please check if there is anything wrong or better i can get with the setup for streaming.

Here is the link to my stuff: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/14IBLJ9BFOOS3?ref_=wl_share

Your priorities are in the wrong place. 200hz monitor with a 1660s, a 3600, that is also 2560x1080p? no. Don't do that. RGB mousepad? Couldn't you spend the money in a better way? Plus this is a new setup not computer. The RAM and Motherboard are kind of... Shady at best. This won't run like How you are expecting. a 240mm aio with a 3600? Please. Reconsider what you're spending your money on, this is not something you should buy

When I ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Build: Craptastic Intel i7-4785T, 12gb of Laptop 1333 mhz ddr3 Ram, and HD 4000 Graphics. 

This is a new setup, not a new computer. Since you're getting a new setup, I recommend getting a desk and a chair. I hear they're quite useful.

Additionally, you shouldn't need a monitor stand unless you really aren't going to get a desk. Also, the mount says it supports up to 27", you monitor is 30"

Posted · Original PosterOP
14 minutes ago, CreativeName642 said:

This is a new setup, not a new computer. Since you're getting a new setup, I recommend getting a desk and a chair. I hear they're quite useful.

Additionally, you shouldn't need a monitor stand unless you really aren't going to get a desk. Also, the mount says it supports up to 27", you monitor is 30"

i mean i do have a "esports" gamer chair and a Gaming desk so i probally won't be needing that

That monitor is something you’d pair with a 2080Ti and a 9900k, not a 3600 and 1660s.

Bethesda PC:   R7 3700X  -  Crosshair VIII hero  -  Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB@3.2GHz -  Strix 1070Ti  -  Samsung 860 Evo 256GB  -  WD Blue 2TB SSD -  Lian Li PC-011D  -  H100i RGB Platinum SE  -  Rm650x

CrumpleBox V3:  Xeon X5680  -  Asus X58 Sabertooth  -  DDr3 16GB@1.33Ghz  -  PNY OC GTX 1060 3GB- XFX Ghost HD 7770 -  TT smart RGB 700W  -  

Fractal Design Define C  -  120GB Samsung 850 Pro  -  1TB Hitachi@7200RPM   -  LTT Edition Chromax NH-D15 ?

Perhiperals:  Gateway 900p60 monitor  -  Dell 1024x768@75  -  Logi. G403 Carbon  -  Logi. G502  -  SteSer. Arctis 5  -  SteSer. Rival 110 - Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2

-= Topic Moved to New Builds and Planning =-

Tech News Posting Guidelines - READ BEFORE POSTING | Community Standards | Forum Staff

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ | F@H Contribution | My Rig | Project Steamroller

Spoiler

†  

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "the best way to learn is to teach" ~ Benjamin Jantz

I am a StarCitizen are you? My ships: Aegis Eclipse, Aegis Sabre, Aegis Gladius, Aopoa Nox, KI P52 Merlin, KI P72 Archimedes and the RSI Constellation Aquila.

My Phones are a Nokia Lumia 925 with WM10 and a Microsoft Lumia 950 XL with WM10 running the Fast Ring insider updates. Broke :(

Samsung Note 9 and a Samsung S9+

About Myself:   https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/229093-sansvarnic/?tab=field_core_pfield_46

CHRISTIAN MEMBER