new computer

Hey guy i am new to PC building i need some help (maybe) i am going  to stream and my budget is $1500.  Well i did build it but please check if there is anything wrong or better i can get with the setup for streaming.

Here is the link to my stuff: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/14IBLJ9BFOOS3?ref_=wl_share

8 minutes ago, darkisntblack said:

Hey guy i am new to PC building i need some help (maybe) i am going  to stream and my budget is $1500.  Well i did build it but please check if there is anything wrong or better i can get with the setup for streaming.

Here is the link to my stuff: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/14IBLJ9BFOOS3?ref_=wl_share

Your priorities are in the wrong place. 200hz monitor with a 1660s, a 3600, that is also 2560x1080p? no. Don't do that. RGB mousepad? Couldn't you spend the money in a better way? Plus this is a new setup not computer. The RAM and Motherboard are kind of... Shady at best. This won't run like How you are expecting. a 240mm aio with a 3600? Please. Reconsider what you're spending your money on, this is not something you should buy

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

This is a new setup, not a new computer. Since you're getting a new setup, I recommend getting a desk and a chair. I hear they're quite useful.

Additionally, you shouldn't need a monitor stand unless you really aren't going to get a desk. Also, the mount says it supports up to 27", you monitor is 30"

14 minutes ago, CreativeName642 said:

This is a new setup, not a new computer. Since you're getting a new setup, I recommend getting a desk and a chair. I hear they're quite useful.

Additionally, you shouldn't need a monitor stand unless you really aren't going to get a desk. Also, the mount says it supports up to 27", you monitor is 30"

i mean i do have a "esports" gamer chair and a Gaming desk so i probally won't be needing that

That monitor is something you’d pair with a 2080Ti and a 9900k, not a 3600 and 1660s.

Bethesda PC:   R7 3700X  -  Asrock B550 Extreme 4  -  Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB@3.6GHz -  Zotac AMP Extreme 1080TI -  Samsung 860 Evo 256GB  -  WD Blue 2TB SSD -  500DX  -  Stock cooling lul  -  Rm650x

CrumpleBox V3:  Xeon X5680  -  Asus X58 Sabertooth  -  DDr3 16GB@1.33Ghz  -  Gigabyte 1660s -  TT smart RGB 700W  -  

Cooler Master Storm Trooper  -  120GB Samsung 850 Pro   -  LTT Edition Chromax NH-D15 ?

CrumpleBox 3 ROTF: I5-6400  -  MSI B150m Mortar  -  16GB 2133Mhz Vengeance Pro RGB  -  Strix 1070Ti - GTX 1070 FE  -  Adata 128GB SSD  -  Fractal Design Define C  -  Gammaxx 400V2  -  Cooler Master silent pro gold 1000W

CrumpleBox 2: i7-7820x - MSI X299 Raider - 32GB Thermaltake Toughram 3.6Ghz - 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury - 128GB PCie Adata SSD - O11 Dynamic - EVGA CLC 360 - Corsair RM1000X

Perhiperals:  Gateway 900p60 monitor  -  Dell 1024x768@75  -  Logi. G403 Carbon  -  Logi. G502  -  SteSer. Arctis 5  -  SteSer. Rival 110 - Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2

-= Topic Moved to New Builds and Planning =-

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER