Ps5 design (CrimsonNocturne Render)

WickedStarfish

SmartSelect_20191216-194759_Chrome.thumb.jpg.efdecb99d3b0dfb5f4a95fbfeeece5d9.jpg

Not certain if anyone has seen this, tbh was scrolling through my news feed and came across this, not sure what to think, at first I believed it was a Chinese Xbox one x ripoff 

I would like to know what other people think of this

This at least seems more convenient as a design as compared to the Series X.. But it still has a certain vibe to me:

5dea7925fd9db26d561d77d7?width=1100&format=jpeg&auto=webp

9_9

But uhh... What makes this news/render credible?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

2 minutes ago, minibois said:

But uhh... What makes this news/render credible?

Nothing tbh 

Just something I saw when scrolling 

The convenience statement kinda depends on your setup tbh

1 minute ago, WickedStarfish said:

Nothing tbh 

You saw a random picture without anything to back it up or anything and thought "Hey, this is TOTES NEWS, IMMA POST IT ON LTT-FORUM'S NEWS-SECTION!!"?

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

17 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

You saw a random picture without anything to back it up or anything and thought "Hey, this is TOTES NEWS, IMMA POST IT ON LTT-FORUM'S NEWS-SECTION!!"?

It was in my Google discover feed 

I have seen a lot more rumored tech news in that discover feed which I have also seen covered both on the ltt youtube page and also "in this exact news section" so I thought maybe everyone isn't twats and may want to see this rumor rather than go on the offensive 

26 minutes ago, WickedStarfish said:

Nothing tbh 

The convenience statement kinda depends on your setup tbh

Most people using a console, will place it where their current console is.

That means likely a TV/media cabinet made for VCR/DVD player like devices (and kind of like... Most other consoles in the past).

By the way, people are complaining about your posts because it doesn't adhere to the standards of this subforum:

It's kind of annoying to read a vertical screenshot, while most of use are likely using a widescreen monitor. 

There is also no source link.

For users like me, that makes it quite annoying to read a 'news post' (because you posted it in the news section, not just the console section). This section also has a pretty high standard for posts.

To me this posts just seems like you found a rumor somewhere and just shared it, rather than intending to actually make a post around it.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

10 minutes ago, WickedStarfish said:

It was in my Google discover feed 

I have seen a lot more rumored tech news in that discover feed which I have also seen covered both on the ltt youtube page and also "in this exact news section" so I thought maybe everyone isn't twats and may want to see this rumor rather than go on the offensive 

The point is that a random picture you saw on the Internet is not news, especially when it's just a render someone made instead of a photo or something similar and there is literally nothing to back its correctness or anything up. It's not even a rumour, it's literally just someone posting a render they made.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

-> Moved to General Discussion

This post lacks source and bit better formatting for quote and image. And even then I wouldn't call it newsworthy.

For all those on backseat, it's still valid source. The snippet comes from TweakTown https://www.tweaktown.com/news/69309/new-playstation-5-renders-show-radical-different-design-again/index.html

Edited by LogicalDrm

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

5 minutes ago, minibois said:

Most people using a console, will place it where their current console is.

That means likely a TV/media cabinet made for VCR/DVD player like devices (and kind of like... Most other consoles in the past).

By the way, people are complaining about your posts because it doesn't adhere to the standards of this subforum:

It's kind of annoying to read a vertical screenshot, while most of use are likely using a widescreen monitor. 

There is also no source link.

Kinda weird, I use to have a TV cabinet that had a lot more vertical room over horizontal room same as the current tv setup in my lounge 

Here is the link, reason I didn't post it was I lost the page I was on (I'm not at home and I'm on my phone), secondly didn't know about the guidelines 

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/69309/new-playstation-5-renders-show-radical-different-design-again/index.html

4 minutes ago, yaboistar said:

the real crime here is that goddamn font

image.png.442e052a29b92e0cef6c0002d33af13a.png

Yeah I know, my phone was in my pocket one day at work and all of my fonts changed, haven't really been bothered to go through and figure out how to change it 

(Same thing happened to a friend at works phone like 2 weeks ago, went out to work then when he finished he looked at his phone and it was changed) 

It's like the old iPhone renders. 99% of them are completely nonsense and this isn't even news worthy. Looks like tweaktown is having a slow day if they consider a render made by a user on some forum news worthy. I can shit out 50 of them, can they publish that?