Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
R0G

Suggest me matching peripherals, I also really like Asus rog.

I'd recommend going to a tech store that actually has peripherals on display, that way you can actually see them in person. Peripherals should be comfortable to use for you and one brand or size almost never fits all. Sure, looking good is nice but it shouldn't be your top priority. Overall build quality, comfort, and warranty should be prioritized, don't be blinded by the unicorn barf (RGB).  

Posted · Original PosterOP
Just now, Founders said:

I'd recommend going to a tech store that actually has peripherals on display, that way you can actually see them in person. Peripherals should be comfortable to use for you and one brand or size almost never fits all. Sure, looking good is nice but it shouldn't be your top priority. Overall build quality, comfort, and warranty should be prioritized, don't be blinded by the unicorn barf (RGB).  

Well in Florida the closest thing to a tech store is Best Buy, I cant find any cherry Mx brown keyboards there.

22 minutes ago, R0G said:

Well in Florida the closest thing to a tech store is Best Buy, I cant find any cherry Mx brown keyboards there.

Best Buy may have one or two. Too bad there are no Micro Centers near you. 

I'd recommend getting something you actually like instead of picking what works best from a certain brand... 

Asus doesn't really have amazing keyboards. I'd look elsewhere. 

Current PC:

Spoiler

*WORK IN PROGRESS*

Mothballed PC:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red