Reccomendation for a case with USB type C front port

Heflo

Hi,

Recently I planned a build for my brother since he wants to buy a PC soon.

In this build, I went with a motherboard that has an internal USB C header for the case (Gigabyte aorus x570 elite)

Since I'm not too familiar with what the market has to offer in regard to cases, I ask you kind people to help me find a good option.

Currently, I went with the NZXT H510, but I don't really want him to buy it because of the terrible airflow.

More details:

Mobo: Aorus X570 Elite (ATX form factor)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3900X

GPU: RTX 2070 super (Gigabyte OC version)

PSU: Corsair RM750x

As for storage, I need at least 1 slot for 3.5" HDD and preferably 2 slots for 2.5", but 1 would suffice.

Also, Mid-tower would be best, full-tower also acceptable.

EDIT: And no more than ~100$ USD, should have mentioned it from the start...

Thanks for your help!

3 minutes ago, Juular said:

Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic or NZXT H710.

Thanks for the advise!

I should have mentioned price range... I edited my post.

Although I might tell him to pay a bit more for the H710 since it's too far from the budget

Well, if it's no more than 100$ then you don't have any other options but NZXT H510 or dumping front panel Type-C for smth like Phanteks P400A \ FD Meshify C and better thermals.

Tag or quote me so i see your reply

PCPartpicker now has a filter for Type C port cases :)

https://pcpartpicker.com/products/case/#D=4

The cheapest with a good enough airflow for an R9 3900x and RTX 2070 is the SIlverstone RL05 at $73 USD. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

18 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

PCPartpicker now has a filter for Type C port cases :)

https://pcpartpicker.com/products/case/#D=4

The cheapest with a good enough airflow for an R9 3900x and RTX 2070 is the SIlverstone RL05 at $73 USD. 

Wow, that could have been useful...

Anyway, I ended up telling my brother to pay a bit more and buy the Corsair obsidian 500d. I figured out it's worth the extra 70$ to buy a proper case. (Some other better value options are not sold in my country, unfortunatelly)

Edited by Heflo