My most painful PC Build... - ROG Rig Reboot 2019

JonoT

This is quite honestly the most entertaining video that LMG has done in a very, very long time. At least for me.

Hiring her would vastly improve the channel. Her job would simply be to be in any video Linus is in and annoy the shit out of him during the entire video.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

7 hours ago, OldManGaming said:

Linus puts a mouse pad, but not the case?  Only reason it annoys me,

to some linus and annoying go hand in hand

i thought maybe in the comments someone might have mentioned the case name and model

On 11/21/2019 at 5:59 AM, JonoT said:

I literally made an account to comment how much I loved this video! Please have her around to do more stuff! It was so refreshing and funny! My favourite part was " it doesn't say validate windows"

She is little bit annoying, like a lot of not mature girls tend to be, but she also happens to be hilarious and has way more personality than Riley. Can LTT replace him with Madison?

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold

On 11/23/2019 at 9:56 PM, crazycharlieh said:

I may not have done it with a fancy timestamp, but I did in fact bring this up.

In my experience HR staff need to be motivated. ;)

On 11/25/2019 at 5:26 AM, Quadriplegic said:

She is little bit annoying, like a lot of not mature girls tend to be, but she also happens to be hilarious and has way more personality than Riley. Can LTT replace him with Madison?

Neva shall Riley be replaced!

On 12/1/2019 at 11:55 PM, the99er said:

Neva shall Riley be replaced!

Well, might as well replace all other hosts with monkeys, maybe that will make Riley look like a good host.

Though I'm still not 100% sure about that.

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold

• 3 weeks later...

"I don't have to see Activate windows anymore"

When I tell you I died and felt this on a personal level. Shordy was too funny. I think her and Linus had real good on screen chemistry. Was a fun watch.

Leonidas Specs: Ryzen 7 5800X3D | AMD 6800 XT Midnight Black | MSI B550 Gaming Plus | Corsair Dominator CL16 3200 MHz  4x8 32GB | be quiet! Silent Base 802

Maximus Specs: Ryzen 7 3700x | AMD 6700 XT Power Color Fighter | Asrock B550M-Itx/AC | Corsair Vengeance CL 16 3200 MHz 2x8 16 GB | Fractal Ridge Case (HTPC)

Hey guys, I couldn't help but notice that you didn't add a reference like to computer case. I have actually searched for it for days but haven't found it. Hope you would add the link soon.

How is she not a Canadian citizen? She said it her self. She was born in Canada (unless there is a city in the USA that is also called Calgary and that is what she meant) and raised, so unless she revoked her Canadian status when she I assume received her USA citizenship then she is still Canadian and can work without a permit or visa.

https://youtu.be/M8NFhjj0bUk?t=96

Am I wrong?

I don't care either way I am just saying the permit/visa reason for not hiring her is not a valid one unless I am incorrect.

On 11/23/2019 at 11:30 AM, OldManGaming said:

In Win 805 Infinity   

Is what I found on google.  But not sure.  Never disliked a LTT video before, but since I am currently seeking a new case, and loved this case and LTT did not list it, but did a mousepad, video disliked until he links the case(Case matters!)

seems like an entitled reason to dislike a video. if you follow build guides part for part you're either a mindless sheep or someone who doesn't have the knowledge to find better deals especially as the video ages.

• 1 month later...

I don't remember, but did Madison ever get the computer to her house? The last time I was on her Twitch stream was a while ago.

• 1 year later...
On 11/24/2019 at 4:59 AM, OldManGaming said:

I am there for the video, not the comments.  And yes I did, I stopped reading after I seen it was filled with sexual remarks about an underage girl.  I mean Linus puts a mouse pad, but not the case?  Only reason it annoys me, is I am currently looking at cases, and when I found one I liked, he doesnt give the name or link

Madison was not underaged, in that video she was in her 20s.....