$1000 pc build

Bmnnx

Use PCpartpicker

Bethesda PC:   R7 3700X  -  Asrock B550 Extreme 4  -  Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB@3.6GHz -  Zotac AMP Extreme 1080TI -  Samsung 860 Evo 256GB  -  WD Blue 2TB SSD -  500DX  -  Stock cooling lul  -  Rm650x

CrumpleBox V3:  Xeon X5680  -  Asus X58 Sabertooth  -  DDr3 16GB@1.33Ghz  -  Gigabyte 1660s -  TT smart RGB 700W  -  

Cooler Master Storm Trooper  -  120GB Samsung 850 Pro   -  LTT Edition Chromax NH-D15 ?

CrumpleBox 3 ROTF: I5-6400  -  MSI B150m Mortar  -  16GB 2133Mhz Vengeance Pro RGB  -  Strix 1070Ti - GTX 1070 FE  -  Adata 128GB SSD  -  Fractal Design Define C  -  Gammaxx 400V2  -  Cooler Master silent pro gold 1000W

CrumpleBox 2: i7-7820x - MSI X299 Raider - 32GB Thermaltake Toughram 3.6Ghz - 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury - 128GB PCie Adata SSD - O11 Dynamic - EVGA CLC 360 - Corsair RM1000X

Perhiperals:  Gateway 900p60 monitor  -  Dell 1024x768@75  -  Logi. G403 Carbon  -  Logi. G502  -  SteSer. Arctis 5  -  SteSer. Rival 110 - Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2

3 hours ago, Bmnnx said:

Hi I need help im going to be buying a pc soon and im trying to get the most out of my money. I live in the us and im mostly going to be using it for gaming. I have at most 1100 to spend.

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3HZCM4JQRNVFF?ref_=wl_share

The motherboard you chose is pretty shitty so i really recommend you going with this x570 as you don't have to flash bios and you get that PCIe 4.0 and all of those newest features! https://amzn.to/31A7IFH  Don't go with the one you chose pls... You'll regret it

Ps: get some ATX Case. Therefore there will be much bigger airflow and so the components won't heat up that much and you can also get better and cheaper Motherboard.

I like to focus on whats important. CPU, GPU, MoBo. Focus the majority of your time picking out whats right for the games you plan on playing, and future games. Go cheap, but don't go that cheap on your case, either. Plus, an ATX case usually supports MicroATX builds as well. Such as this one: https://www.newegg.com/black-corsair-carbide-series-atx-mid-tower/p/N82E16811139057?Description=corsair 100r&cm_re=corsair_100r-_-11-139-057-_-Product

"Soli Deo Gloria"

IT Technician by trade. Computer/Network equipment enthusiast!

Gaming PC: 

• AMD Ryzen 5 2600X (Stock Core Clock)
  • XFX RX 590 FATBOY 8 GB (Stock Core Clock)
  • Asus ROG Strix B450-F Motherboard
  • Crucial Ballistix 16 GB (2x8) kit 3200 Mhz RAM
  • 512 GB Intel 660p M.2 NVMe SSD (Boot & Current Games)
  • 3 TB Toshiba HDD @ 7,200 rpm (Data)
  • 2 TB Seagate HDD @ 7,200 rpm (Backup)
  • Corsair CX650M PSU
  • NZXT S340 Elite Case
  • 24" AOC C24G1 1500r Curved Gaming Monitor 144hz 1080p
  • Turtle Beach Stealth 450 Gaming Headset
  • Corsair K63 10-Keyless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (Cherry MX)
  • Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse, Razor Death Adder
  • Win10 Home

PC Part Picker Link

3 hours ago, Liamisko123 said:

The motherboard you chose is pretty shitty so i really recommend you going with this x570 as you don't have to flash bios and you get that PCIe 4.0 and all of those newest features! https://amzn.to/31A7IFH  Don't go with the one you chose pls... You'll regret it

Ps: get some ATX Case. Therefore there will be much bigger airflow and so the components won't heat up that much and you can also get better and cheaper Motherboard.

He doesn't need to go X570. A better B450 board would do fine. Something like a Tomahawk MAX. 

As for the case the size doesn't determine airflow. There are lots of ATX cases that suffer from it. The one he chose does look cheap and nasty though. 

13 hours ago, lee32uk said:

He doesn't need to go X570. A better B450 board would do fine. Something like a Tomahawk MAX. 

As for the case the size doesn't determine airflow. There are lots of ATX cases that suffer from it. The one he chose does look cheap and nasty though. 

Well that one is not available on the amazon yet. I would have recommended it as well if it was available

1 hour ago, Liamisko123 said:

Well that one is not available on the amazon yet. I would have recommended it as well if it was available

Might not be on Amazon but it should be available somewhere in the USA. It has been out in the UK for a good few weeks.