weired problem

this happens all the time to me. just thought you might want to know.

491228992_Screenshotfrom2019-07-2212-13-33.png.c8be0e855ad3846249c171fb0d8e4258.png

Screenshot from 2019-07-22 12-08-25.png

I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!

Well... Adblockers are known to cause issues here. Not sure if rendering is one of them. But you can try whitelisting this site and see if that helps.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

The stuff in the quotes? That's caused by the poster using Grammarly. We will be disabling Grammarly on the editor in an upcoming update to prevent this from causing issues, but for now it can only be fixed by the poster turning it off for LTT.

HTTP/2 203

e̴̡̡̡̧̧̨̧̧̢̧̧̡̡̧̢̡̧̢̡̧̧̧̨̨̧̛̛̛̛̬͓̲̫̝̫̲͖̗̣̞̫̝̥̳͎̦͕͉̝͔̭͍͔͉̻̯͍̝̰̮͙̹̫̖̻̹̩̲̹͇̯͖̬͎̲̞̤̗̗͍͚̯̲̤͓̼̪͙͕͔̱̼͙̩̠͙͖̠̩̮̱̙̰̻̫̞̣̺̮͎͚͍͈͖̖̺̻̰͇̻͖̤̣͉̗̫͓̙͈̯͔̗͕̻̞̺̞̘͉̩̲̳̥̫̟̯̤͉̭͉͖̤̳͉̻̻̺̘͇͖͔͈͉̼̲͙͖̦̹̖̝͓̤̝̞̬̯̲͖̣̭̟̪͚͎̩͓̘̖͔̥̮̪̬̩͕̫̩̥̦̦͙̬̺͔͍̺̮͕̬̲͇̯̜̹̯̪͑̽͗̀́͂̂̂̂͐̈̆̈́̄̀̾̓͑͆́͊͆̓͋̇̈́͒̑͊̽̀̃̄͗̃̽̋̈́̈́͛̂̀̆̆͛̏̿̂́͗͒͗̒̀̉̇̉̾̾͊͛̒̎̓̉̄͆̉͌́̀͂̈̀͂͐̀̒́͒̌͌̆͋́̂͋͑̅̂̎́̇̈́̋͂̏̅́͛̈̔́̈́͑͗̒̃́̇̓̾̄̓̋̓̒̏̅͑͒̽̓̇̽́̌̊̑̄̏͑̓͒͊̄̾͂͂̌̿̃͊̔̈́͗̈́̉̍̄̋͆̾̂͑̃͋̂̿̊̇̆͒̑͂̂̂͗͌͌̑͊̔̾̀̈͗̒͑̑̈̏̈͐͐͌͑̉̅̾͆͋́͊̈́̇́̓̆̔͒͐̓̾̄̉̉́͛̀̏͒̆̈́̈͗̀̆̈́́͒͗̆͋̂̾̔̐̐̊̏̍͌͆̎͗̌̍̈̀͆͛̌̓̅͆̈͊̂̀̓̓͛̾̐̕̚̚̚͘̕͘̚̕̕̚̕̚̚͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅe̴̡̡̡̧̧̨̧̧̢̧̧̡̡̧̢̡̧̢̡̧̧̧̨̨̧̛̛̛̛̬͓̲̫̝̫̲͖̗̣̞̫̝̥̳͎̦͕͉̝͔̭͍͔͉̻̯͍̝̰̮͙̹̫̖̻̹̩̲̹͇̯͖̬͎̲̞̤̗̗͍͚̯̲̤͓̼̪͙͕͔̱̼͙̩̠͙͖̠̩̮̱̙̰̻̫̞̣̺̮͎͚͍͈͖̖̺̻̰͇̻͖̤̣͉̗̫͓̙͈̯͔̗͕̻̞̺̞̘͉̩̲̳̥̫̟̯̤͉̭͉͖̤̳͉̻̻̺̘͇͖͔͈͉̼̲͙͖̦̹̖̝͓̤̝̞̬̯̲͖̣̭̟̪͚͎̩͓̘̖͔̥̮̪̬̩͕̫̩̥̦̦͙̬̺͔͍̺̮͕̬̲͇̯̜̹̯̪͑̽͗̀́͂̂̂̂͐̈̆̈́̄̀̾̓͑͆́͊͆̓͋̇̈́͒̑͊̽̀̃̄͗̃̽̋̈́̈́͛̂̀̆̆͛̏̿̂́͗͒͗̒̀̉̇̉̾̾͊͛̒̎̓̉̄͆̉͌́̀͂̈̀͂͐̀̒́͒̌͌̆͋́̂͋͑̅̂̎́̇̈́̋͂̏̅́͛̈̔́̈́͑͗̒̃́̇̓̾̄̓̋̓̒̏̅͑͒̽̓̇̽́̌̊̑̄̏͑̓͒͊̄̾͂͂̌̿̃͊̔̈́͗̈́̉̍̄̋͆̾̂͑̃͋̂̿̊̇̆͒̑͂̂̂͗͌͌̑͊̔̾̀̈͗̒͑̑̈̏̈͐͐͌͑̉̅̾͆͋́͊̈́̇́̓̆̔͒͐̓̾̄̉̉́͛̀̏͒̆̈́̈͗̀̆̈́́͒͗̆͋̂̾̔̐̐̊̏̍͌͆̎͗̌̍̈̀͆͛̌̓̅͆̈͊̂̀̓̓͛̾̐̕̚̚̚͘̕͘̚̕̕̚̕̚̚͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅe̴̡̡̡̧̧̨̧̧̢̧̧̡̡̧̢̡̧̢̡̧̧̧̨̨̧̛̛̛̛̬͓̲̫̝̫̲͖̗̣̞̫̝̥̳͎̦͕͉̝͔̭͍͔͉̻̯͍̝̰̮͙̹̫̖̻̹̩̲̹͇̯͖̬͎̲̞̤̗̗͍͚̯̲̤͓̼̪͙͕͔̱̼͙̩̠͙͖̠̩̮̱̙̰̻̫̞̣̺̮͎͚͍͈͖̖̺̻̰͇̻͖̤̣͉̗̫͓̙͈̯͔̗͕̻̞̺̞̘͉̩̲̳̥̫̟̯̤͉̭͉͖̤̳͉̻̻̺̘͇͖͔͈͉̼̲͙͖̦̹̖̝͓̤̝̞̬̯̲͖̣̭̟̪͚͎̩͓̘̖͔̥̮̪̬̩͕̫̩̥̦̦͙̬̺͔͍̺̮͕̬̲͇̯̜̹̯̪͑̽͗̀́͂̂̂̂͐̈̆̈́̄̀̾̓͑͆́͊͆̓͋̇̈́͒̑͊̽̀̃̄͗̃̽̋̈́̈́͛̂̀̆̆͛̏̿̂́͗͒͗̒̀̉̇̉̾̾͊͛̒̎̓̉̄͆̉͌́̀͂̈̀͂͐̀̒́͒̌͌̆͋́̂͋͑̅̂̎́̇̈́̋͂̏̅́͛̈̔́̈́͑͗̒̃́̇̓̾̄̓̋̓̒̏̅͑͒̽̓̇̽́̌̊̑̄̏͑̓͒͊̄̾͂͂̌̿̃͊̔̈́͗̈́̉̍̄̋͆̾̂͑̃͋̂̿̊̇̆͒̑͂̂̂͗͌͌̑͊̔̾̀̈͗̒͑̑̈̏̈͐͐͌͑̉̅̾͆͋́͊̈́̇́̓̆̔͒͐̓̾̄̉̉́͛̀̏͒̆̈́̈͗̀̆̈́́͒͗̆͋̂̾̔̐̐̊̏̍͌͆̎͗̌̍̈̀͆͛̌̓̅͆̈͊̂̀̓̓͛̾̐̕̚̚̚͘̕͘̚̕̕̚̕̚̚͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅ