128 members have voted

1. 1. Gender selection

• Male IRL, Male ingame
    • Female IRL, Male ingame
    • Male IRL, Female ingame
    • Female IRL, Female ingame
    • Other

22 hours ago, Sylvie said:

i pick the character i'm most attracted to.

so fox?

I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!

1 minute ago, Sylvie said:

get out of my head

but there's so much cool stuff in here!

I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

Hmm...I usually play male in single player games. Boobies don't do it for me, so might as well have a handsome lad to look at.

But online My chars are evenly split 50/50, though my mains are usually female.

CPU: Vulnerable to Meltdown | Motherboard: Has LEDs that I can't see | RAM: Bought too much | GPU: Mostly satisfactory so far in our relationship | Case: Shiny, black, very heavy and tall, with a Firefox sticker | Storage: Has too many old HDDs | PSU: Hasn't blown up yet like it's predecessor | Displays: Mismatched from Craigslist | Cooling: As many Noctuas as there are fan headers | Keyboard: Keys are fading |  Mouse: Needs cleaning |

3 hours ago, Sylvie said:

f7cbf07d3f2c41fcd9e1f67ea447ceaa.jpg

this^ means nothing to me. I'm only 14.

Just now, Sylvie said:

the nitro boxes in crash bandicoot kill you

you want to die? Oh crap gtg.

2 hours ago, will4623 said:

this^ means nothing to me. I'm only 14.

They remade the the first 3 games last year...

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Just now, Drak3 said:

They remade the the first 3 games last year...

Oh. It is also worth mentioning that I haven't bean up to speed since like late last year.

1 minute ago, will4623 said:

Oh. It is also worth mentioning that I haven't bean up to speed since like late last year.

Summer of last year.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

I voted 'other' as I'm male and in games I've been both, my 2 EVE Online toons are male & female, I have .. uhhhhhhmmm ... lots (is 'lots' a number yet?) of WoW toons which are a mixture of male & female, and my top three favourite League champs are female, and for a time I had a female character in GTA Online. Can't say I ever give it much thought beyond "Oh he/she looks cool" or "He/she has this ability that I like". In EVE, WoW and GTA I have received some pretty pervy messages over the years, and for the most part it's dumb horny teenage kids who don't know any better, but when it's adults getting pretty graphic and threatening I really do wonder what went wrong in their lives, and I can only pity them.

In online games?  Male, for the reasons Tilaron alluded to earlier.  There are a lot of guys who squeal "omg, a GIRL" and start hitting on or threatening female characters.  It's bad enough for actual women, I don't need to invite that kind of headache as a man.

For single-player, it's usually male but it depends on the game.  I preferred playing Mass Effect as FemShep simply because I preferred Jennifer Hale's version of Shepard, for example.  Certainly no objections to playing any gender as long as it's a good game.

Whenever I'm presented with a choice, I pick female, no question. I'm more likely to invest my time and effort customizing and personalizing a female character than I would for a male character. If it's a throwaway character (ie: an storage alt in an MMO) I'm more likely to choose male solely because it's typically the default option and faster to pick.

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X | Cooler: Noctua NH-D15S | MB: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V 32GB 3600MHz | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra | Case: Fractal Design Define R6 Blackout | SSD1: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | SSD2: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB | HDD1: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | HDD2: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Monitors: Dell S2716DG + Asus MX259H  | Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 (Cherry MX Brown) | PSU: Corsair RMx 850W