Help for building a better gaming PC (first time)

Is getting a 16gb ram 2400mhz better than it's 3200mhz variant if we could over clock it? Or overclocking is not worth the time and effort spent? Also I'm trying to get a 144hz monitor and a good gpu from rtx series,and other accessories too like s good mouse, keyboard, cooling accessories and a cabinet.My budget is around $1500.

tbh I think that there's not a lot of difference that actually happens. correct me if im wrong*

Faster ram will make a small difference in performance on intel and a decent one on AMD. Don’t count on being able to successfully overclock 2400mhz sims to 3000mhz.

15 minutes ago, Tobito said:

Is getting a 16gb ram 2400mhz better than it's 3200mhz variant if we could over clock it? Or overclocking is not worth the time and effort spent? Also I'm trying to get a 144hz monitor and a good gpu from rtx series,and other accessories too like s good mouse, keyboard, cooling accessories and a cabinet.My budget is around $1500.

For the first question, no it is not. As for the monitor, do you want gsync or free sync, curved or not, what screen type, and what size? A good mouse and keyboard is really subjective, you need to tell what sort of features you would like on both and I can find some for you. I am afraid I can't help with cooling, I'm not too experienced. And what's a cabinet?

I lurk 

HP Spectre x360 13t late 2019
Core i5 1035g4
8gb ram
256GB NVME SSD
HP 24mh FHD Monitor 

OnePlus 5
Jabra evolve 75
Razer Blackwidow Lite

Steelseries Rival 3

23 hours ago, Sorenson said:

Faster ram will make a small difference in performance on intel and a decent one on AMD. Don’t count on being able to successfully overclock 2400mhz sims to 3000mhz.

I'm was actually thinking of buying Intel processor, but I'm down to switch to AMD if you suggest a good processor within $500

23 hours ago, Sorenson said:

Which AMD processor would you recommend?

23 hours ago, Boinbo said:

For the first question, no it is not. As for the monitor, do you want gsync or free sync, curved or not, what screen type, and what size? A good mouse and keyboard is really subjective, you need to tell what sort of features you would like on both and I can find some for you. I am afraid I can't help with cooling, I'm not too experienced. And what's a cabinet?

I'm looking for 24 inch 144hz monitor with g sync, I don't prefer curved...but I'm looking for monitors around $300-350. Mouse with a few extra buttons and and good mechanical keyboard. And cabinet is a case.

1 hour ago, Tobito said:

Thanks for the specs really appreciate it...but that Corsair k68 is bit overkill for me.

There are some cheaper RedDragon mechanical keyboards for like 30 dollars

1 hour ago, Tobito said:

I'm looking for 24 inch 144hz monitor with g sync, I don't prefer curved...but I'm looking for monitors around $300-350. Mouse with a few extra buttons and and good mechanical keyboard. And cabinet is a case.

A good mechanical keyboard, would be either the Logitech g513, or the drevo blademaster pro wireless. The mouse, I would say glorious model o, Razer basilisk, or the g502 variants from Logitech. I am not able to find a monitor to fit your needs. A good case is the next h500, fractal design meshify C, Cougar panzer Evo, etc.

I lurk 

Core i5 1035g4
8gb ram
256GB NVME SSD
HP 24mh FHD Monitor 

OnePlus 5
Jabra evolve 75
Razer Blackwidow Lite

Steelseries Rival 3

18 hours ago, Boinbo said:

A good mechanical keyboard, would be either the Logitech g513, or the drevo blademaster pro wireless. The mouse, I would say glorious model o, Razer basilisk, or the g502 variants from Logitech. I am not able to find a monitor to fit your needs. A good case is the next h500, fractal design meshify C, Cougar panzer Evo, etc.

Thanks bro

19 hours ago, Daniel Z. said:

There are some cheaper RedDragon mechanical keyboards for like 30 dollars

How about razer chroma or Corsair k55

31 minutes ago, Tobito said:

How about razer chroma or Corsair k55

Never get a Razer product, and the Corsair K55 isn’t mechanical so I wouldn’t consider it.

3 hours ago, Tobito said:

Thanks bro

It's NZXT h500, not next h500, I'm assuming autocorrect messed that up

Current PC (Second Build) : CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 (OC @3.8GHz, sometimes pushed to 4GHz) RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4-2666 (OC @2733Mhz, sometimes pushed to 2800 for testing purposes)   GPU: PowerColor Radeon RX570 8gb MOBO: ASRock B450m Pro4 SSD: Inland 120gb HDD: 1tb Seagate Barracuda PSU: Cooler Master Masterwatt 500w Lite Case: NZXT H500 OS: Arch Linux+ KDE Plasma [Desktop Environment] & Windows 10 Pro [Broken due to grub 50% of the time]

Accessories: Mouse: Alienware AW958 Elite Keyboard: Corsair K63 Wireless  Headphones: Samsung Level On Pro

Phone (waiting on arrival): Samsung Galaxy Note 9

1 hour ago, ImAyaanKhan said:

Yup lol

I lurk 

Core i5 1035g4
8gb ram
256GB NVME SSD
HP 24mh FHD Monitor 

OnePlus 5
Jabra evolve 75
Razer Blackwidow Lite

Steelseries Rival 3

On 6/12/2019 at 11:09 PM, ImAyaanKhan said:

Yeah I figured it out anyways thanks

On 6/14/2019 at 12:58 PM, Tobito said:

Yeah I figured it out anyways thanks

Lol np

I lurk 

Core i5 1035g4
8gb ram
256GB NVME SSD
HP 24mh FHD Monitor 

OnePlus 5
Jabra evolve 75
Razer Blackwidow Lite

Steelseries Rival 3

If you're considering AMD then can you stand to wait until July?

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case