GTA V Help

220VoltsallCore
30 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

How to quote user in forum

There are two ways...

• Hold your shift key and press the number 2 to get the @ symbol to come up. Then start typing in the users name and when you see the users name, make sure you click on it. It should look like this @Dinesh1 if you did it correctly. It should look like this @Dinesh1 if you did not do it right.
  • You can also quote people much quicker just by highlighting any part of what they say and click on quote selection. If you did it correctly, it should look like this...
30 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

what you leave here is up to you

If it's in that orange color or in that black quote bar, that is when people will get a notification that you have responded to them. Do not respond/quote a user over and over. They will get the first response/quote you create. If you want to add more info to them before they respond, just click on the pencil and edit your response.

How to report for hackers in gta5 game

I get trapped many time in cage

1 hour ago, Dinesh1 said:

How to report for hackers in gta5 game

Bring up main menu(I press start), go to the Online tab, click on Players, find the player that is hacking, click on Report, click on whatever they are doing to you and then submit the report. If you want to kick them from your game, you need multiple people in the lobby to go to Kick(right above Report when on a player). It has to be a clear majority in order for the kick to work. Some hackers can't be kicked.

1 hour ago, Dinesh1 said:

I get trapped many time in cage

Best way to avoid this is to play in solo public lobbies by using a trick with your PC to kick everyone out your lobby at the same time.

To do this, simply Alt+Tab to your desktop, keep the Alt+Tab held down, right click on your start menu, then click on Task Manager. You can now let go of Alt+Tab. Click on the Performance tab. Click on Open Resource Monitor. Look for GTA5.exe, right click on it(make sure you only click on GTA5.exe) and click on Suspend Process. Wait 8-10 seconds, then click on Resume Process above where you clicked on Suspend Process.

That is it, now click back on the game on your start menu at the bottom of the screen and voila, it will show that everyone has been kicked out of your lobby. Leaving just you in a public lobby all to yourself. People can still join so every time you see someone join, go to kick where I mentioned it above. They will be kicked in around 20-30 seconds provided nobody else joins.

Hope this helps. 

On 6/19/2019 at 10:11 AM, Dr. Historic Low said:

Bring up main menu(I press start), go to the Online tab, click on Players, find the player that is hacking, click on Report, click on whatever they are doing to you and then submit the report. If you want to kick them from your game, you need multiple people in the lobby to go to Kick(right above Report when on a player). It has to be a clear majority in order for the kick to work. Some hackers can't be kicked.

Best way to avoid this is to play in solo public lobbies by using a trick with your PC to kick everyone out your lobby at the same time.

To do this, simply Alt+Tab to your desktop, keep the Alt+Tab held down, right click on your start menu, then click on Task Manager. You can now let go of Alt+Tab. Click on the Performance tab. Click on Open Resource Monitor. Look for GTA5.exe, right click on it(make sure you only click on GTA5.exe) and click on Suspend Process. Wait 8-10 seconds, then click on Resume Process above where you clicked on Suspend Process.

That is it, now click back on the game on your start menu at the bottom of the screen and voila, it will show that everyone has been kicked out of your lobby. Leaving just you in a public lobby all to yourself. People can still join so every time you see someone join, go to kick where I mentioned it above. They will be kicked in around 20-30 seconds provided nobody else joins.

Hope this helps. 

Is there any free money mod for gta online

On 6/20/2019 at 11:15 PM, Dinesh1 said:

Is there any free money mod for gta online

Of course. It's in the hands of different people that choose to mod online. You can choose to interact with these people but you risk being banned from GTA Online forever. Much wiser to just earn money yourself.

46 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

Best facility to buy to make money

If you are referring to Doomsday Heist Facilities, all DD facilities make the same amount of money. If you are asking about the best facility location, it's Lago Zancudo imo. Surprisingly it's also the cheapest DD facility. I like it because it's right between my hangar, my bunker(Chumash) and my MC Biker Businesses. Plus it's a perfect location for the Bogdan DD Heist. Which is the best DD heist to make the most money the fastest. The setups and preps are in balanced locations and the drive for the finale is cut in half when driving from other facility locations(except for Paleto Bay). But Paleto Bay is a horrible facility location for all the preps and setups as it's at the top of the map. Lago Zancudo is the way to go.

• 3 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

My fully upgraded karin car disappeared How to bring it back i searched all garage Called mors insurance

Check the police station. Should be there and you can steal it.

Best vest and helmet in gta5  to protect from bulluet in gta5 online

12 hours ago, Dinesh1 said:

Best vest and helmet in gta5  to protect from bulluet in gta5 online

Go into any store, browse tops, bottom of the list called Utility Vests, any color Utility Vest is fine. However, this vest is only best used during heists. Then go to the main counter where the woman is behind the cash register, go down to Outfits Heist Heavy Combat. Any of those colors is best. Then just go to any clothing rack, and it will say Edit Saved Outfits at the bottom of the screen. I press X to get to it when using a controller. Then just pick a slot and save that Heavy Combat outfit as Heavy Combat. You then can equip that outfit any time under the Style section in your inventory and when doing heists.

Like I said, it's most useful during heists. You'll notice you take less damage during heists. And you have to be wearing full body armor as well to notice that body armor take less damage. Outside of heists, no armor is really useful because it still takes damage faster. However, the higher level you are, the less damage you will take period.

The best helmet is the bulletproof helmets and you should equip the bulletproof helmet you choose when saving the Heavy Combat outfit. Like I said though, best used during heists.

58 minutes ago, Dr. Historic Low said:

Go into any store, browse tops, bottom of the list called Utility Vests, any color Utility Vest is fine. However, this vest is only best used during heists. Then go to the main counter where the woman is behind the cash register, go down to Outfits Heist Heavy Combat. Any of those colors is best. Then just go to any clothing rack, and it will say Edit Saved Outfits at the bottom of the screen. I press X to get to it when using a controller. Then just pick a slot and save that Heavy Combat outfit as Heavy Combat. You then can equip that outfit any time under the Style section in your inventory and when doing heists.

Like I said, it's most useful during heists. You'll notice you take less damage during heists. And you have to be wearing full body armor as well to notice that body armor take less damage. Outside of heists, no armor is really useful because it still takes damage faster. However, the higher level you are, the less damage you will take period.

The best helmet is the bulletproof helmets and you should equip the bulletproof helmet you choose when saving the Heavy Combat outfit. Like I said though, best used during heists.

Will racing suits help in race

34 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

Will racing suits help in race

Nope. They're for looks only.

27 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

will i get banned if a friend is hacker

Only if this friend drops you dirty money or if you are involved with this hacker exploiting the game or using it to an advantage over other players, stuff like that. I think it's around 95% of money dropped is dirty money. Rockstar keeps track of dirty money. As long as you aren't involved in what the hacker is doing, you're fine.

I purchased gun locker .but weapons are coming in missions what to do

3 minutes ago, Dinesh1 said:

if I remember correctly, the gun locker lets you "store" weapons you dont want or need. Its just for having easier access to the weapons you commonly use in your inventory, it hides them. And if I also remember correctly in heists it doesnt work, it will still show weapons

On 6/19/2019 at 10:11 AM, Dr. Historic Low said:

Hope this helps. 

Will rockstar consider this as cheating and ban me .now i am doing heist setup

When we team chat in mission Some are blue colured , red , white What it means

White is everyone chatting. Colored chat is the color of CEO/Biker organizations. It can also be other colors. Just look at the people in the lobby to see the colors.

Gun lockers are for sorting out your favorite weapons to use on your weapon wheel. It's not necessary imo because I use every weapon in the game a lot.

11 hours ago, Dinesh1 said:

Nope. Has nothing to do with cheating at all.

9 hours ago, Dinesh1 said:

What is best weapon for drive by

Whatever you got. If you're trying to save ammo, use any pistol you like. If you have money to burn on ammo, use SMG. When using SMG though, try to tap trigger button to shoot off less shots while aiming at heads. Headshots are instant kills and you don't waste ammo doing this. Remember to stop your vehicle and so aiming is much easier. If the vehicle has back window protection(Zentorno, Entity, Vacca, Rat-Loader, etc), then back up to enemies and take your time to get headshots and they cannot shoot through the back windows. This doesn't always work on real players though because they can blow you up. Works flawlessly on NPC's though.

Here's a 1 minute demonstration of casually clearing an area of militarized NPC's by keeping the back of my car to them...

You don't have to be the best aim(my aim isn't the greatest), have patience and you'll eventually hit heads. SMG can speed things up but pistols can be just as good.

10 hours ago, Dinesh1 said:

Will it work for races.

if other players are kicked then i will finish first