Does the Deepcool Captain 240ex cooler leak?

Looks like a great cooler for the price, but the reviews either say that it leaks or its amazing. I was wondering if there is anyone who has it and can say what their experience with it is. 

Link: https://www.amazon.com/DEEPCOOL-Waterblock-Radiator-Compatible-Warranty/dp/B01J4ZGT88/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_1_sspa?keywords=Deepcool%2B-%2BCAPTAIN%2B240EX%2BWHITE%2B153.04%2BCFM%2BLiquid%2BCPU%2BCooler&qid=1558645393&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmrnull-spons&th=1#customerReviews 

well people are more likely to review if it leaks, than if it works fine.

Also, DC has good warranty, so its fine.

Just now, chi_chi_ said:

@Firewrath9 if it does leak, what are the chances of it like hitting my gpu and damaging it?

well, high, IIRC deepcool will replace it (the GPU)

Its fine. Like any AIO it can leak or fail.

If i were you i would get a good aircooler instead as it is just as good while being cheaper and a whole lot more reliable

@GoldenLag

OK, I know that this is about to sound stupid, but I wanna try water cooling. Secondly, I think they have a much nicer look to them compared to air coolers, because they don't take up as much space on the motherboard. 

2 minutes ago, chi_chi_ said:

@GoldenLag

OK, I know that this is about to sound stupid, but I wanna try water cooling. Secondly, I think they have a much nicer look to them compared to air coolers, because they don't take up as much space on the motherboard. 

Nah man go for it, I love my AIOs. Air cooling is only cheaper if your case has good air flow already. Otherwise you have to shell out for in take and exhaust fans. This is of course assuming you don't go with a bargain basement air cooler. 

• 4 weeks later...

I did my research before I purchased my 360 unit and for the most part the leaking issues have been addressed. If you buy from Amazon make sure you buy from Deepcool and not a third party seller. Doing this will help make sure you do not end up with a 1st gen cooler which was prone to leaking. The 2nd gen units have different fittings along with a change to a non conductive coolant. That being said here are two things you should know. The pump head is so big that it will not pass through most cable grommets. For most people this does not mean a thing but for some this can be a hassle to overcome. Also the cooler is a mix of performance and aesthetics so if you plan on heavily OCing the CPU I would look else where. My 8700K with a 5.0 ghz OC runs pretty toasty. Cooling benchmarks are hard to find for Deepcool but rarely are they leading the pack when you do find a comparison chart.