Sorry, please wait 24 hours before launching this lab again. how do I fix this?

When try to start the labs, it says: Sorry, please wait 24 hours before launching this lab again. how do I fix this? How do I get free vps?

What labs? What VPS?

HAL9000: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x | Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black | 32 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz | Asus X570 Prime Pro | ASUS TUF 3080 Ti | 1 TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus + 1 TB Crucial MX500 + 6 TB WD RED | Corsair HX1000 | be quiet Pure Base 500DX | LG 34UM95 34" 3440x1440

Hydrogen server: Intel i3-10100 | Cryorig M9i | 64 GB Crucial Ballistix 3200MHz DDR4 | Gigabyte B560M-DS3H | 33 TB of storage | Fractal Design Define R5 | unRAID 6.9.2

Carbon server: Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX100 S7p | Xeon E3-1230 v2 | 16 GB DDR3 ECC | 60 GB Corsair SSD & 250 GB Samsung 850 Pro | Intel i340-T4 | ESXi 6.5.1

Big Mac cluster: 2x Raspberry Pi 2 Model B | 1x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B | 2x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+

21 minutes ago, jj9987 said:

What labs? What VPS?

Azure Virtual Machines & Compute, Free VPS.

51 minutes ago, youself said:

wait 24 hours

There you go

-

Have you tried using a different browser?

🙂

55 minutes ago, youself said:

When try to start the labs, it says: Sorry, please wait 24 hours before launching this lab again. how do I fix this? How do I get free vps?

Sometimes I think you're an experimental AI posting random stuff on this forum that don't ever make sense

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

1 hour ago, duncannah said:

There you go

-

No

One or more errors were encountered:

Sorry, please wait 24 hours before launching this lab again.

if don't work try another account

45 minutes ago, youself said:

No

Then try? Lmao.

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X Cooler: Corsair H100i Platinum SE Mobo: Asus B550-A GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 XC RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200MHz 16CL 4x8GB (DDR4) SSD0: Crucial MX300 525GB SSD1: Samsung QVO 1TB PSU: NZXT C650 Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Monitor: Asus VG259QM (240Hz)

I usually edit my posts immediately after posting them, as I don't check for typos before pressing the shiny SUBMIT button.

Unraid Server

CPU: Ryzen 5 7600 Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S Mobo: Asus B650E-i RAM: Kingston Server Premier ECC 2x32GB (DDR5) SSD: Samsung 980 2x1TB HDD: Toshiba MG09 1x18TB; Toshiba MG08 2x16TB HDD Controller: LSI 9207-8i PSUCorsair SF750 Case: Node 304

5 hours ago, duncannah said:

There you go

-

I HATE it when someone seriously suggests that. If something doesn't work with a particular browser, it's because the designer of the something was too lazy or too incompetent to work with most, if not all, browsers.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

On 5/12/2019 at 9:15 PM, Lady Fitzgerald said:

I HATE it when someone seriously suggests that. If something doesn't work with a particular browser, it's because the designer of the something was too lazy or too incompetent to work with most, if not all, browsers.

That is true, but sometimes you want to use some website and you can just use different browser, which is faster, or write to website designer and wait forever.

2 hours ago, homeap5 said:

That is true, but sometimes you want to use some website and you can just use different browser, which is faster, or write to website designer and wait forever.

I feel that if a website wants me to use them, then they jolly well can learn to program it properly. If they can't or won't program it properly to work on any browser (IE11 is usually the one they have problems with), then I can't trust them to properly design the site to be secure. I let them know that, then blow them off! There are always other sites I can use just as good if not better.

Jeannie

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

1 hour ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

I feel that if a website wants me to use them, then they jolly well can learn to program it properly. If they can't or won't program it properly to work on any browser (IE11 is usually the one they have problems with), then I can't trust them to properly design the site to be secure. I let them know that, then blow them off! There are always other sites I can use just as good if not better.

Well, ok, but as far as I remember, some really great companies had really bad websites. Is more probable that you'll find small, not important website that works good on every browser but has no interesting content, than big site with everything coded well. Big companies changes their websites slow and lot of people working on the same project - so bugs and errors are inevitable.

On 5/15/2019 at 11:34 AM, Lady Fitzgerald said:

There are always other sites I can use just as good if not better.

That's simply not true. If the portal for a system you use only works in a certain browser, then you HAVE to use that browser, you can't just use another website because there is only one site that does what you want. 

Also its not always the website that has a problem, sometimes its the browser that has the issue.

It's rare these days to find an issue like that, but I've had it with both the azure portal and the appstore connect site in the past where chrome didn't work but edge did, an issue solved by a chrome update as it was a browser bug, not a site bug. 

1 hour ago, FlappyBoobs said:

That's simply not true. If the portal for a system you use only works in a certain browser, then you HAVE to use that browser, you can't just use another website because there is only one site that does what you want. 

Also its not always the website that has a problem, sometimes its the browser that has the issue.

It's rare these days to find an issue like that, but I've had it with both the azure portal and the appstore connect site in the past where chrome didn't work but edge did, an issue solved by a chrome update as it was a browser bug, not a site bug. 

The vast majority of websites will work just fine with any browser. It is more difficult to design a website to work with all browsers. Only lazy and/or incompetent website designers can't design their sites to work with all browsers.

As far as Chrome goes, you couldn't pay me enough to use that sorry piece of crap. It's pure spyware for Google.

Jeannie