VirtualBox Spitting out this error when trying to use a virtual hard disk file

Failed to open the disk image file H:\System Tools\Disk2vhd\DESKTOP-H8N5EII.VHDX.

Could not open the medium 'H:\System Tools\Disk2vhd\DESKTOP-H8N5EII.VHDX'.

VD: error VERR_NOT_SUPPORTED opening image file 'H:\System Tools\Disk2vhd\DESKTOP-H8N5EII.VHDX' (VERR_NOT_SUPPORTED).

Result Code: E_FAIL (0x80004005)
Component: MediumWrap
Interface: IMedium {ad47ad09-787b-44ab-b343-a082a3f2dfb1}
Callee: IVirtualBox {d0a0163f-e254-4e5b-a1f2-011cf991c38d}
Callee RC: VBOX_E_OBJECT_NOT_FOUND (0x80BB0001)

I'm not really experienced with this kind of stuff. I tried looking it up, but couldn't fix it. Hopefully ya'll are able to help. This is on VirtualBox 6.0.6 r130049 (Qt5 6.2) running on Windows 10 64 bit.

What OS are you attempting to run on VirtualBox 6.0.6, and is it a 32-bit package?  I ask because 6.0 discontinued support for 32-bit images.

Also, in your VM settings, see if Use I/O Cache is unchecked in your Storage settings.  If it is unchecked, try marking the box and restart the VM.

20 hours ago, PineyCreek said:

What OS are you attempting to run on VirtualBox 6.0.6, and is it a 32-bit package?  I ask because 6.0 discontinued support for 32-bit images.

Also, in your VM settings, see if Use I/O Cache is unchecked in your Storage settings.  If it is unchecked, try marking the box and restart the VM.

I am trying to run another win 10 64 bit system. Also, I will see if I can check that setting, but I'm not actually able to create the VM at this point.