Bethesda mods

Im using all Pc mods i like.  Its seems to making Skyrim running 400% better at about 200 mods on my Pc then it did playing Skyrim with 100 mods on a PS4, except for the odd crashes and im not using MCM menu, Skyui 5, and SKSE64 which i haven't got access to because of the nexus ban, because of the ban to retrieve those mods they are only available on the nexus ponzi site, because of the comtinus ban i decided to send them the most nasty and horrifying email to them because of how they are the most nastyous motherfuckers ever walked the Earth, and because i have learnt how to weild Godlike powers and told them in email to nexus support i have sent a colossal asteroid about the size of Texas straight for Earth, its going to be a Pacific ocean impact, less than 300 days before it hits Earth at 22,000 MPH, to put a end of all the bullshit, on the night i was performing the ritual i could see absolute clear images of the Asteroid belt, and witness a massive comet ploughing through the asteroid belt without stopping and slowing down and sending massive shrapnel of Asteroids, this is going to be so exciting putting the end of nexus rich getting richer poor getting poorer no more criminals no more computer hackers, no more ponzi sites and most of all no more other people owning pc better than me, and ive thank the spirit.