LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

That was the original plan but based on what was reported in the polygon article it sounds like its been pushed to 2016, normally unless it came direct from CIG I wouldn't put much weight in but it sounds like they had fairly extensive conversations with them and it wouldn't surprise me either because when they were talking about PU this year they were also talking about FPS, social and AC2.0 a lot earlier likewise its sounding like S42 will be early next year which was also due before the PU alpha.

I'm thinking we might see a loose timeline update at CitizenCon.

INN wrote up a great article on some of the release schedule. This is not concrete however, its written by a fan of the community (albeit one of the most active SC contributers on /r/starcitizen).

http://imperialnews.network/2015/09/star-citizen-release-plans/

snip

Reddit and that guy are more reliable than Polygon who have been censoring there chat again.

That was the original plan but based on what was reported in the polygon article it sounds like its been pushed to 2016, normally unless it came direct from CIG I wouldn't put much weight in but it sounds like they had fairly extensive conversations with them and it wouldn't surprise me either because when they were talking about PU this year they were also talking about FPS, social and AC2.0 a lot earlier likewise its sounding like S42 will be early next year which was also due before the PU alpha.

I'm thinking we might see a loose timeline update at CitizenCon.

So.. I've checked my facts, the large world map will "technically" be the the PU but more of a Garden of Eden before the real PU comes out. THAT should be ready by the end of the year. So that might be where I was getting confused.

I have NO idea how to answer pretty much any of those. xD That'll teach me to miss articles.

^^^

Yerp

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

I think that reading the first and second Writer's Guides and the Congress Hearings about the Polo Initiative should be enough.

^^^

Yerp

I have NO idea how to answer pretty much any of those. xD That'll teach me to miss articles.

Just replace the names with CR, lesnick, Derek Smart, UEE with CIG. P.o.l.o (pricks only lawsuit offering)

(Where applicable)

That's how I done it

working fine for me

On RtV they said its not available to everyone ATM.

Should be by the end of the day. I also asked if that questionnaire was important, they said its something lore related but won't go into details yet (cos Disco wasn't listening to the guy explaining it)

working fine for me

I just read in the article about the hub that only available to subscribers and concierge members now. That'll be the problem?

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

yeah checked with a few other people, sorry bout that, but the link will work later

It's been kinda slow in here but it looks like the community hub is now open for everyone.  :)

What I don't like about it is the fact that it seems to target you with language specific entries or maybe that one guy just pushed his entries with his followers.

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

It's been kinda slow in here but it looks like the community hub is now open for everyone. :)

What I don't like about it is the fact that it seems to target you with language specific entries or maybe that one guy just pushed his entries with his followers.

Looks like he's done mass postings, I'm getting a lot of German stuff

Time to get our stuff on there.

Just to let you guys know the Organization has passed the $200k in reported funding

Holly cow.