LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

I just posted a thread in hardware on the star citizen forums about harvesting the Xi'an to fuel Xeon Workstation/Star Ship processors lol... god im bored

No problem at all and welcome to the org!

Welcome! Check out the stickied threads while your here.

As @XiaoPigs said it takes a couple of days due to ixi doing them in batches.

Thanks, I'll be sure to do that :)

Funnily enough, I was accepted a couple of hours ago :)

Welcome! What are you flying?

You might want to go to the Org data thread in this subforum to give your names/ship data to @rucdoc for convenience sake :)

Thanks, just an Aurora LN :)

Think I will do :D

Yeah wauthar beat me to it. What're you flying? And what do you plan on doing in the Verse?

Aurora LN :)

No idea! I only really just started looking at SC this weekend, think I'll just be a jack of all trades :P

Aurora LN :)

No idea! I only really just started looking at SC this weekend, think I'll just be a jack of all trades :P

I'm always looking for friends to run with. I need a gunner and copilot in my Cutlass Blue. Or a wingman. Or just a friend.

What's his issue with syndicates since isn't there an option for criminal organisations? Obviously has no clue.

I think his main issue is a lack of a dictionary. But I'm no diplomat.  Do we even have diplomats this far out? 

P.S. I just clicked, you get some of the "unique" assets for Greyheaded Gamer don't you! Props for that  :D

He makes pretty nice little videos so I figured I'd send him some of the cry-engine files I play with.  Takes very little effort on my part.

Hope this upcoming mega coalition against syndicates doesn't put an embargo my file trading, I think he's in Serentiy, or he's in the browncoats,  one of those firefly orgs.

I think his main issue is a lack of a dictionary. But I'm no diplomat. Do we even have diplomats this far out?

I have to deal with idiots most days maybe I will contact him. Otherwise I have a name for my Delta ;)

just a quick update, IXI gave me some more data, thanks :) the org is now projected to have funded Star Citizen in excess of $200,000USD and 7 capital ships.

just a quick update, IXI gave me some more data, thanks :) the org is now projected to have funded Star Citizen in excess of $200,000USD and 7 capital ships.

Hey ive been melting and adding some ships lately so my lineup right now is: Constellation Andromeda, Mustang Delta, Aegis Avenger

Hey ive been melting and adding some ships lately so my lineup right now is: Constellation Andromeda, Mustang Delta, Aegis Avenger

updated thanks.

Just found out that no matter how well you are doing in battle royale, skill is irrelevant when facing a half decent player in a super hornet with 6 omnisky vi lasers

Maybe I should play the game... Although every time I try to it just spends hours downloading patches.

Just found out that no matter how well you are doing in battle royale, skill is irrelevant when facing a half decent player in a super hornet with 6 omnisky vi lasers

6?! That's just plain unfair...

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

6?! That's just plain unfair...

Yeah, I mean i killed him a few times and came second but eventually, you make one mistake and he just hits you with 6 omnisky's and well... they are omnisky's lol you dont survive

I'm always looking for friends to run with. I need a gunner and copilot in my Cutlass Blue. Or a wingman. Or just a friend.

Sounds good to me!

Yeah, I mean i killed him a few times and came second but eventually, you make one mistake and he just hits you with 6 omnisky's and well... they are omnisky's lol you dont survive

With 6 you would be able to almost shoot unlimited if you change between the groups, and unleash hell when you chase someone.

With 16000UEC each, that must have been a hefty buy xD

With 6 you would be able to almost shoot unlimited if you change between the groups, and unleash hell when you chase someone.

With 16000UEC each, that must have been a hefty buy xD

Or he's has one of every 300 series?

Or he's has one of every 300 series?

thats an even more expensive venture lol

Is anybody elses file size for star citizen 42gb?

Do you have the PTU client installed? If so, you have 2 instances of SC, thus the 42GB

Yikes! Its 21GB for me ATM

Edit: Oh probably what Wauthar said :)

Do you have the PTU client installed? If so, you have 2 instances of SC, thus the 42GB

Yikes! Its 21GB for me ATM

Edit: Oh probably what Wauthar said :)

I believe that is the case

PTU is open, I'm waiting for my email.

Apparently the Aurora LN comes with 4 weapons

It gets an extra set as standard? There's nothing about it in the patch notes, yet.

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/227902/1-0-2-patch-notes-in-progress/p1

There are some cool fixes, though.

Yeah I noticed you were playing, reddit is saying they have 4 but not what of

Haha, I was enjoying some crash free, mouse-pointer-locked AC 1.0.1, no PTU though. :D

The patch notes are a work in progress, so it might change.