How about another Ryzen 3000 leak? Just for fun.

Fasauceome
Go to solution Solved by Fasauceome,

https://www.anandtech.com/show/14059/amd-3rd-gen-ryzen-threadripper-in-2019

More via anandtech, I'm hyped for mobile improvements. Combined with the new open source nature of Thunderbolt (now USB4) we could see some serious market shakeup.

this notebookcheck article has a lot to add

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Our-first-AMD-Ryzen-5-3550H-benchmarks-are-in-and-they-give-Intel-s-Core-i5-8300H-a-run-for-their-money.412698.0.html

What I find especially useful is that AMD's integrated graphics solution is so much more effective than Intel's and in a laptop, what's all that PCIe gonna go towards anyways? Might as well use x8 for graphics.

2 hours ago, VegetableStu said:

thing is that it's in the same ballpark price range with the 1060 6GB o_o if it performs in that ballpark as well, it may as well be a 1060 replacement

which kinda alludes to a possibility that there won't be a 1660 non-ti o_o unless Nvidia wants to wedge one more between the price bracket of a 1060 and the average of the 1060 and 1070(ti)

anyway i kinda wonder if AMD and Nvidia would be doing anything to them ._. or their distros

A lack of a non-ti version of the 1660 would be really bizarre, and further demonstrating that Nvidia has no idea how to name products. Alternatively, Nvidia is in a contest with AMD to see who can make the most pointless names, like "RX 580 2048"

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

On 3/3/2019 at 2:18 AM, CommandMan7 said:

I want this to be true very much. I'm glad that it matches AdoredTv's leaks that predicted the 3700X at 5Ghz:

yesyesyesyesss_zpsfertjuji.png

Highly recommend his channel. Excellent analysis of Ryzen 3000 likely specs.

Pricing of this leak is about $50 higher at $379 but even then it would be a killer CPU and for sure my next upgrade.

Really hope the 3700x comes out st those specs.. straight swap in my current system ?

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

https://www.anandtech.com/show/14059/amd-3rd-gen-ryzen-threadripper-in-2019

More via anandtech, I'm hyped for mobile improvements. Combined with the new open source nature of Thunderbolt (now USB4) we could see some serious market shakeup.

this notebookcheck article has a lot to add

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Our-first-AMD-Ryzen-5-3550H-benchmarks-are-in-and-they-give-Intel-s-Core-i5-8300H-a-run-for-their-money.412698.0.html

What I find especially useful is that AMD's integrated graphics solution is so much more effective than Intel's and in a laptop, what's all that PCIe gonna go towards anyways? Might as well use x8 for graphics.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, valdyrgramr said:

Ya, just saw that on OC3D.

I hope mid range AMD hits the market for the laptop segment and hard, low power Navi with 1060 6GB performance and i5 ish level R5 CPU is gonna crush in terms of value.

Primary PC:

9 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

I do hope AMD does more with the gaming side of laptops.  There's only one AMD laptop that has some decent specs in it which is some acer one with a vega 56 and a 2700x.

I think this is more of partners not using specific AMD CPU's in laptops. I believe it was MSI that said although they had an uptick in AMD mobo purchases, they were still primarily focusing development on Intel boards/laptops.