Help with getting key caps for a keyboard

XukeLho

I want a mechanical, wireless, 60% keyboard, bellow $50 and this one is the one that showed up the most (Royal Kludge RK61).

I just have 1 problem with it, there are alot of keys that do not match my language keyboard. Where can I buy keys that fit that keyboard and have the characters that I want?

I need a portuguese (PT) keyboard layout. What do I search for, for finding the matching keycaps?

4 hours ago, XukeLho said:

I need a portuguese (PT) keyboard layout. What do I search for, for finding the matching keycaps?

Are you at Portugal or Brazil, because they seem to use different layouts?

Also, what budget keycaps? To save money, you might just have to buy a regular ISO keycap set.

I am in Portugal. Could you link me a set that is compatible with the mentioned keyboard please?

On 2/13/2019 at 9:07 AM, XukeLho said:

I am in Portugal. Could you link me a set that is compatible with the mentioned keyboard please?

You might have to go the custom route through WASD or MAX Keys:

http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/review/product/list/id/73/category/5/?limit=50

http://www.maxkeyboard.com/iso-layout-custom-backlight-cherry-mx-keycap-set-top-print.html

26 minutes ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

These links are for the keycaps alone, right? The pack costs more then the keyboard :S damn!

It looks like I can forget a sub $50 wireless mechanical keyboard :S

46 minutes ago, XukeLho said:

These links are for the keycaps alone, right? The pack costs more then the keyboard :S damn!

Yup. Unfortunately specialized keycaps like the Portuguese layout is hard to find and are costly especially if you want the proper legends.

51 minutes ago, XukeLho said:

It looks like I can forget a sub $50 wireless mechanical keyboard :S

Only possible if you go with the basic ANSI or ISO layout.

Very well. I'll drop the mechanical requirement.

Can anyone recomend me a sub $50, wireless (if possible, with multiple connectivity), 60%, backlit, reliable keyboard?

RGB and media keys are not important.

29 minutes ago, XukeLho said:

Can anyone recomend me a sub $50, wireless (if possible, with multiple connectivity), 60%, backlit, reliable keyboard?

I believe that there aren't any rubber dome keyboards that are 60%, and in non mechanical board you will have trouble changing key cap to the layout you need, I could be wrong though.

56 minutes ago, XukeLho said:

If you still want a Portuguese layout you will still have a hard time finding one since it's just not a layout that's more readily available as other languages. If you drop that requirement, then the Royal Kludge can easily fit your needs.

11 hours ago, XukeLho said:

Anne Pro 2 Sounds about right, but its a bit more expensive, the cheapest I've seen the Anne Pro 2 on sale was around  60$ and usual price is 70-99usd. Anne Pro basially ticks all the boxes other than price, it's wireless, a 60layout, backlit and is pretty reliable.