Floatplane WAN Archive?

Talldata

Just joined floatplane! I saw the live stream on there but it I can't find the video (the one that streamed yesterday) on the site. Is this on purpose? Is there a reason they don't want to put the wan show on floatplane?

At the moment the wan show wont work on youtube for me in any way. It seems like others had been having that issue. I was hoping I could watch it on floatplan. I guess the only other option is to go to twitch. 

38 minutes ago, PepsiBandit said:

At the moment the wan show wont work on youtube for me in any way. It seems like others had been having that issue. I was hoping I could watch it on floatplan. I guess the only other option is to go to twitch. 

I couldn't find the stream from yesterday on twitch. Mind sharing a link?

11 minutes ago, AlpacaTechTips said:

you can download audio (select audio no video) from the show here:

https://y2mate.com/youtube/Zzu1-VM7y6g

Better than nothing I suppose. Thanks man

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: CDN$ 10292 (CDN$ 3114 with sales)
  • Games owned: 729
  • Games played: 441 (60%)
  • Hours on record: 4,736.7h

• 1 month later...

Any plans for there being a NAW show archive at all, on Floatplane? Linus wasn't wrong on yesterdays show, about the audio quality (Floatplane >> YouTube). Unless I'm missing something, it does make sense to be able to enjoy it in all its floaty, planey goodness. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that rarely get to catch the live stream; it runs at like 3.30AM here, and generally between 2-4/5AM across Europe. 

• 1 month later...

@LinusTech @Slick @colonel_mortis @Whiskers Any particular reason WAN Show Archives is only available on YouTube. And not FloatPlane?

(Tagged Owners and Community Administrators, because I do not know who the right person to answer the question is!)

image.png.9d4072651f1ba3c8f25f8e7850ee0d1c.png

Edited by netravnen
Added inline comment in "()"

You might think that your government is vigilant when it comes to securing your personal information, or that of your children. You would be wrong.

- Jake Tapper, CNN Chief Washington Correspondent