Getting in BIOS after changing parts for PC?

Dijon

Hi guys well I found my parts I will buy them soon (no need to change PSU as GPU has same power usage as my GT 240 which is 300 watts), but my question is after I swap the graphics card or the CPU or RAM, do I have to do anything on the mobo BIOS? I have never been in BIOS and Im afraid I might mess it up. I dont think the CPU will be a problem as the Motherboard is a MSI (but old) so it should instantly accept it without change but Im not sure, this will be the last question so thanks a lot for the previous help guys. Many Thanks Dijon,

PS: Here are mu current PC specs:

Medion MT7 490G

Intel Core 2 Duo E6750

Micro Star, MS-7358

4GB of DDR2 RAM 667MHZ, 2.75GB usable left, (Motherboard supports up to 8GB of DDR2)

500GB HD and 250GB HD (no need for Hard drive replacement a I have enough)

Nvidia Geforce GT 240 (Should I keep this card and replace only CPU and RAM? This way is cheaper and again I dont mind low settings, but need minimum 30FPS)

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit (Was upgraded from Windows Vista)

PSU 300 Watt (I think its intergrated in case? Im not sure I dont think it is)

PPS: Here are the new parts I will buy for the PC soon:

8GB of DDR2 800MHZ RAM (2GB each slot)

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 (I checked the socket of the mobo and it should fit)

Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 GDDR5 (my mobo supports this card)

Thanks for the people who helped me last time but if any one can help me in this last and final question about the BIOS I would be very grateful, :3.

you wont have to change anything in the bios to change/add your parts

CPU: i5-4690k @ 4.4 GHz | RAM: 12GB DDR3 1333MHz | GPU: Sapphire Pulse RX 580 4GB 

You shouldn´t need to change anything in the BIOS for it to work, at most if you hit the reset button might have to set the boot order again.

You need to reset BIOS only in two situations: When you add RAM which isn't same speed as ones currently in and you are using XMP or some other overclocking profile; Or when you change CPU and you had overclocking or other such settings with previous. You only need to tweak settings if you change drives around and need to tweak SATA or boot settings.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Ohh well I think the RAM has a slightly different speed from the orginal (not by much though), so what would I have to do, sorry for BIOS I am a complete beginner.

PS: Thanks for previous help, :3

What are you planning to do with you pc?

due to the fact you changing ram from “really slow” to “slow” there is no need to go to bios in order to boot, but you need to go to bios to set the ram speed 

CPU: i7 8700K OC 5.0 gHz, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VIII Hero (Z170), RAM: 32gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Asus Strix OC gtx 1080ti, Storage: Samsung 950pro 500gb, samsung 860evo 500gb, 2x2Tb + 6Tb HDD,Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling: Very custom loop.

CPU: i7 8700K, Motherboard Asus z390i, RAM:32gb g.skill RGB 3200, GPU: EVGA Gtx 1080ti SC Black, Storage: samsung 960evo 500gb, samsung 860evo 1tb (M.2) Case: lian li q37. Cooling: on the way to get watercooled (EKWB, HWlabs, Noctua, Barrow)

CPU: i7 9400F, Motherboard: Z170i pro gaming, RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Sapphire Vega56 pulse with Bykski waterblock, Storage: wd blue 500gb (windows) Samsung 860evo 500Gb (MacOS), PSU Corsair sf600 Case: Motif Monument aluminium replica, Cooling: Custom water cooling loop

Mostly gaming at low GPU but wait till this tuesday I think Im getting a new PC

The new PC specs are:

AMD A10-7860K With Radeon R7 Intergrated GPU

mobo, not sure I think its a ASUS ROG though

1TB of storage

8GB of DDR3 RAM 1600MHZ

Zoostorm case with glass panel and RGB lighting

and windows 10 education 64 bit

I hope I get it this tuesday, what you guys think is it good enough?

My friend is selling it to me for £70/$91

On 2/4/2019 at 4:42 PM, MaratM said:

What are you planning to do with you pc?

due to the fact you changing ram from “really slow” to “slow” there is no need to go to bios in order to boot, but you need to go to bios to set the ram speed 

Well I was planning to play any game (forntite, GTA 5) at medium minimum at minimum 30 FPS, btw the PC I was going to buy is not for sale for me anymore so I have to stick with my one.