Is this a wierd condition or something

Gavins23

Hello, this probably isn’t the best forum site to ask this but I really like this community. So I was talking to my friend the other day and was talking about math. When we went over our grades he saw that I don’t do much work on paper. When he said this I said “I just imagine the problem in my head.” He said that he’s never heard of this before so I looked it up. I couldn’t find anything about it online.ps I’ve heard of people thinking of numbers as pictures before.

Im just lazy so i skip writing steps and do them in my head as i write down what i just did in my head before i continue to the next step. 

Seeing things as objects is often a clever way of remember things

It’s not as if I’m seeing them as objects. it’s as if I’m writing the problem down in my head.

Some people can visualise things better in their heads than others.

If anything, your friend may have aphantasia.

Mabye he say he doesn’t have a lot of dreams and In art class he doesn’t really come up with anything he just does stills and stuff.

doing maths in your head is pretty normal, used to do that mainly but that dosnt get you any grades so now i wire most things too

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Youre just good at math ?‍♂️ People ask me the same question and I just have to say idk man, some people just recognize patterns in numbers and how they work better than others. What kind of math are you talking about?

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0