Post your milestones, ranking, etc...

Message added by SansVarnic

Please go to the following link if you are requesting for a F@H or BOINC Badge

FAH and BOINC Badge Request

Currently ranking at #177 with a score of 299,361 and with 93 WU's completed.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Currently ranking at #177 with a score of 299,361 and with 93 WU's completed.

That's going to be my spot soon :P.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

That's going to be my spot soon :P.

You can blow me damnit :P

I would start the CPU folding but it's still quite warm so it's only the CPU folding right now, you wait still I get another video card installed :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

You can blow me damnit :P

I would start the CPU folding but it's still quite warm so it's only the CPU folding right now, you wait still I get another video card installed :)

Yeah it's still really warm where I am (by warm I mean hot and humid hot). When I can open my window again I'm going to be folding while I sleep. But I can only do at most one WU before I need to use my computer for other stuff.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Finally made it on the list, and I'll be running my machine on full from now until labor day currently I am in 179th in the LTT team with 25,084 points. So I'll see how far I get on labor day hopefully in the top 100 top 50 being optimistic. 

What is this folding@home that you all speak of?

The WU is a Work Unit the unit that is beeing procced by the GPU CPU.

like this! 

Here's what I've got:

0du6.png

GW2: Vettexl.9726

What is this folding@home that you all speak of?

Here is the official website

Its basically doing calculations with your computer to figure out how proteins fold and how sometimes they can mess up causing cancers and other diseases.

Vettexl Have you put in the flags for the advance cores? You probably will get a bump in PPD.

Just go to the configure button and then go over to slots and select the GPU slots and then click edit. The beta flags for the new cores are

Name: client-type      Value: advanced

Here is the official website

Its basically doing calculations with your computer to figure out how proteins fold and how sometimes they can mess up causing cancers and other diseases.

Oh cool, its pretty much bitcoin but for protein research instead :)

Vettexl Have you put in the flags for the advance cores? You probably will get a bump in PPD.

Just go to the configure button and then go over to slots and select the GPU slots and then click edit. The beta flags for the new cores are

Name: client-type      Value: advanced

I just did that, and it seems my PPD went down by 4k >_>

GW2: Vettexl.9726

I just did that, and it seems my PPD went down by 4k >_>

Make sure that it have core17, there is not always a guarantee that you'll get one but when you do also give it some time to stable out.

Last time i checked i was about 100, ive moved up since then but I have yet to look.

Work Station:: Cooler Master Storm Trooper // i7-3930K @ 3.9 GHz // Asus Sabertooth X79 // Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4X4GB) 1600 MHz // Cooler Master 1200W Gold // Xonar Essence STX // Radeon HD 6970 // Avermedia HD Live Gamer Pro

Gaming Rig:: Cooler Master Scout // i7-2700k @ 4.0GHz // MSI Z68 // G-Skill Ripjaw 16GB (4X4EB) 1066MHz // Antec 750W Bronze // Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi HD // EVGA GTX 670

Nr. 502, it's still better than 503 I may add.

I need a USB-refrigerator for my beer

Hmm 1 day break from boinc with htpc. Time to fold with 2 pc's :P

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

now am i number 247  it is going fast now :)

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

842. I have been folding for 2 days and I have completed 2 WU.

Folding with my laptop by the way...

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

What's the Team # guys? I'm new to this :3

Well I shot up to 151 with 68,053 total points and 16 completed WUs, I think it helps having a 770 run on full for the past couple days straight. :P

the team # is 223518       im trying for # 42 hopefully today i will pass purple_spy sorry buddy :D

LTT Team 233518 :)