New Mouse

Help Please!!

Which mouse has a more accurate sensor?

Razer Mamba TE (Philips twin-eye) VS Logitech G502 (Pixart 3366)

Why the Razer Mamba TE: Love the lighting effects, accurate sensor, G502 might be better?

Why the Logitech G502: More buttons, accurate sensor, might be a little heavy?

Thanks!

Logitech g700s all the way!

Join the Appleitionist cause! See spoiler below for answers to common questions that shouldn't be common!

Spoiler

Q: Do I have a virus?!
A: If you didn't click a sketchy email, haven't left your computer physically open to attack, haven't downloaded anything sketchy/free, know that your software hasn't been exploited in a new hack, then the answer is: probably not.

Q: What email/VPN should I use?
A: Proton mail and VPN are the best for email and VPNs respectively. (They're free in a good way)

Q: How can I stay anonymous on the (deep/dark) webzz???....

A: By learning how to de-anonymize everyone else; if you can do that, then you know what to do for yourself.

Q: What Linux distro is best for x y z?

A: Lubuntu for things with little processing power, Ubuntu for normal PCs, and if you need to do anything else then it's best if you do the research yourself.

Q: Why is my Linux giving me x y z error?

A: Have you not googled it? Are you sure StackOverflow doesn't have an answer? Does the error tell you what's wrong? If the answer is no to all of those, message me.

I'll probably get a heap of hate from this but the Razer Mamba has lasted me 2 years, no issues, lots of ppl have issues with it though so it's kinda taking a risk if you go for it. Idk though, those haters could be bias, probably not worth the risk doe

if you look for wireless then i have no idea

but for wired 

the zowie ec2/1 - A and ZA series are the top mouse for gaming

the g502 got the best sensor but the shape is not that good . thats why zowie got the perfect mice

for razer - i would avvoid them(had many DA's even the original 1800dpi) they just sell gimmik lighting mouse that offers nothing but "colors"

they had only few good mice > Diamondback>DA>Abyssus beside that the rest are crap 

Fractal Design Define R5~ Asus Maximus VII HERO~ i7-4790k@ 4.7 GHz. ~ GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming ~ 16 GB Kingston HyperX 2400 HZ. ~ Samsung 850EVO 1TB SSD ~ Asus CD/DVD reader/writer ~ Coolermaster V Series 1000W~ Noctua NH-D15+ Noctua NH-A14 FLX x3-   BenQ's XL2420G Monitor  - Steelseries APEX M800 / Zowie EC2-A / Zowie G-SR

if you look for wireless then i have no idea

but for wired 

the zowie ec2/1 - A and ZA series are the top mouse for gaming

the g502 got the best sensor but the shape is not that good . thats why zowie got the perfect mice

for razer - i would avvoid them(had many DA's even the original 1800dpi) they just sell gimmik lighting mouse that offers nothing but "colors"

they had only few good mice > Diamondback>DA>Abyssus beside that the rest are crap

Wired's better for gaming

Mamba is a really sick mouse although it's wireless sucks I literally can't even connect it, and that was on the day of arrival.

A4Tech Bloody v7 (just for the ring finger rest alone). I ordered a G502 though but only because it was $40.

I will also throw in the recommendation of the G402 and G303.  The 303 is the lightest and has just as accurate a sensor of the G502.  The g402 is a mid-way between the 303 and 502.  It's not too light, not too heavy, and it's accurate.  @TheProfosist has gone through, I believe it was four mamba chromas now?  He could weigh in.

razer gear is overpriced... especially for the quality

CPU: AMD FX-6300 @3.8 GHz     |     Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper Evo 212     |     RAM: G.Skill NS Series 4x4GB      |       Motherboard: GIGABYTE 990FXA     |     Case: Antec One     |     Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 270x HAWK    |    PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G2    |     HDD: 1 WD Black (Programs Files), 1 WD Caviar Blue (Boot)     |     KB & M: Cooler Master Storm Devastator Blue     |     Speakers: Logitech Z506     |     UPS:  CyberPower 1500w     |

Every time you use comic sans, one programmer dies.

I will also throw in the recommendation of the G402 and G303.  The 303 is the lightest and has just as accurate a sensor of the G502.  The g402 is a mid-way between the 303 and 502.  It's not too light, not too heavy, and it's accurate.  @TheProfosist has gone through, I believe it was four mamba chromas now?  He could weigh in.

I do like my Mamba TE as does my buddy. I have had reliability issues though as I am indeed on my 4th. The G502 is for sure a heavy weight.

razer gear is overpriced... especially for the quality

Pertaining you get one that doesnt have an issue out of the box ive had no issues and I have quite a few mice.

i like the g502 the best

I like Computer Stuffs. Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it in again? Automation Expert (Bots, scripts, etc)! Add me on Xbox Live: JollyPlanet449 And on Steam!: Baxtmann Wanshow.tips is a cool place too