[MSI PRO MOD S3] KRAIT VENOM

ciobanulx
wP2jORK.jpg

Hey guys,

All of the panels on the case are done and the case is getting powder coated in a satin black, should turn out good.

Here it is before it went away!

Once done I will mount some thumb screws towards the front of the case to hold the panels to make it easier and also the front panel is offset a bit and I will do it a bit more, this is purely for airflow as the fans will be pulling air in from there.

G3J1TYk.jpg

qbJQgHX.jpg

sV0KXsB.jpg

yJdoPXi.jpg

AzPEn8L.jpg

DFb83K7.jpg

oYsbK2a.jpg

b3c3XKK.jpg

5RPgHkA.jpg

csr5Vh1.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

Could you turn the full sized Phanteks Evolv into a reverse-ATX case for a future mod? It would definitely be something I'd like to see from you - being one of the best modders and all.

The panels you've made fit the shape of the case perfectly. Looks great!

Could you turn the full sized Phanteks Evolv into a reverse-ATX case for a future mod? It would definitely be something I'd like to see from you - being one of the best modders and all.

The panels you've made fit the shape of the case perfectly. Looks great!

Haha thanks a lot man :D

Oh yes I would love to work on the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX, I'm actually looking at it for a potential project but wasn't thinking of reversing it however it could be done :)

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

wP2jORK.jpg

Hey guys,

With the case now getting powder-coated it is time to start adding details to the rest of the components!

Starting with some custom SSD covers and vinyl designs.

Here is a cover for the Samsung SM951 SSD

nFatnOo.jpg

Very simple and effective

V8kAvJw.jpg

And also for the Intel 535 SSD, just need to round the corners to match it

Gz4vBDy.jpg

UZCfn4q.jpg

CXk7w4m.jpg

P4SFuIW.jpg

Now to add vinyl

pVqFRG6.jpg

3Q8Vjkh.jpg

yDB2iXm.jpg

1sHryU9.jpg

U1RI3m3.jpg

eZsryj7.jpg

Also changing the motherboard heatsink to be more Krait looking

McznRzB.jpg

rMkvgbl.jpg

6d0IFTK.jpg

Now to get the RAM sticks painted white!

Thanks for checking it out and stay tuned for more!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

Those labels are so badass!

I would kill for vinyl like that. Well, more specifically something along these lines, but the same concept of covering the branding.

Those labels are so badass!

Thank a lot guys! I like to use vinyl in all my builds :)

SIMPLE MODZ

wP2jORK.jpg

Hi guys,

Got quite a bit done on the build in the last few days and getting ready to finish it by next week I hope!

The memory is now plasti dipped white, it's a bit rough but it's plasti dip so it's all good.

XBlKFd5.jpg

Just taped and sprayed

4hTnr8s.jpg

Also here is the CPU block from Thermaltake made by Swiftech so it's pretty much the same deal and with the swap-able inserts.

y1ojseW.jpg

jgTqvEW.jpg

I made sure to customise it of course

PwVALEW.jpg

and it lights up really nice and bright

C4Jus0n.jpg

Also made a custom backplate for the GPU

PXHGySr.jpg

CrD289V.jpg

RBTLvh5.jpg

2bWnTeE.jpg

3ZchV65.jpg

hAqFqm8.jpg

utgSCjW.jpg

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

wP2jORK.jpg

Hey guys!

Made a small cover for the motherboard rear I/O and added some vinyl to it. Also vinyl on the G.Skill memory as well as the backplate for the graphics cards is completed now and looking awesome I must say!

Check it out and let me know that you guys think?

hz6MOkt.jpg

vRrS1Z9.jpg

H0JnpEC.jpg

XkQBgE7.jpg

1fwDj0c.jpg

iEFIcg7.jpg

ggbUkgD.jpg

DNSLErI.jpg

aW7Z7Vk.jpg

cRN8xSg.jpg

qwTEKrQ.jpg

ZAJaThF.jpg

LJyWY0p.jpg

Oje3zKi.jpg

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

So much vinyl. So many logos. But at least they all fit into a two tone colour scheme, which is nice.

Cheers! Also no many more logos if everything would have been stock. Maybe just the PRO MOD bit :P

Realy liking it, good Job.

Thanks mate :D

SIMPLE MODZ

wP2jORK.jpg

Hey guys!

Here is the case back from powder coating. I'm not perfectly happy with the results as it did have some reactions in some spots however that is at the bottom which will be covered by the PSU and shroud.

Check it out as I start to install the components inside!

cB1vSsU.jpg

Tubing is also done, just missing some fittings for now to be able to plug everything is to show you. Had to swap them around to do the bends :)

aF26eIB.jpg

The back window came out pretty nice :D

PbWmQX9.jpg

Reservoir mounts on the radiator

lZztWVi.jpg

cCjOic0.jpg

And Krait vinyl on the fans

rLmIRP6.jpg

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

wP2jORK.jpg

Hey guys!

Back with another update as the build is getting closer to completion!

The shroud is now installed and of course you can see more vinyl work being done!

Some snake skin going over the shroud that I thought would look really cool. It didn't come out perfect due to my transfer paper not being very good at the time but I'm pretty happy with it.

Underneath the shroud at the back there will be an LED strip so this will light up between the vinyl quite nicely.

I've also done the front panel vinyl but this again due to the transfer paper finishing and I believe that it wasn't really that good towards the end, I messed up towards the bottom where the MSI logo is and this had to be pulled off to be redone but in the end ran out of transfer paper and vinyl so ordered some more to do the rest!

Check out the results guys!

PQpbZlh.jpg

ReQQFnx.jpg

I've also re adjusted the tube here and instead of redoing it completely I've decided a little curve like that makes it match more in line with the snake theme of the build.

Il6BuRo.jpg

QMs0PQ6.jpg

AWvtabz.jpg

tQP5lNd.jpg

You can imagine that once the front panel is completed it will look so much better once on and lit up. It should light the snake head really nicely!

Thanks for checking it out guys and stay tuned for more!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

This is so awesome man, you should be very proud of it!! Would kill for a system like this :P

If you have the option to get a high refresh rate monitor, do it.

Main PC CPU: i7 9700k CPU Cooler: NZXT x62 280mm Motherboard: MSI Z390 Carbon Gaming Pro AC GPU: EVGA GTX 3070 FTW3 RAM: Corsair 4x8gb 3200mhz SSD: 980 Pro 1TB, 2x 500gb Sata Case: NZXT S340 Black/Red PSU: EVGA Supernova G.2 750w 80+ Gold

God daaaaaaaamn that is looking sweeeeeeeet

Thanks a lot mate!

What are you doing with those other pcs?

^^Haha, I was thinking the same thing!

Haha well the 250D I use it from time to time as either a spare PC or an HTPC. Will most likely be my main HTPC in the new house once I move shorty :) The Green Molecule is just the case that you see there. I've had to take that build apart recently and made some changes to the case. I have some exciting news to share about that build shortly in the new year, you will have to check the build log for it once I make an update :)

This just got helluva lot more interesting!

Cheers :D

This is so awesome man, you should be very proud of it!! Would kill for a system like this :P

Thanks a lot mate :D

SIMPLE MODZ

wP2jORK.jpg

Another update close to completion!

A few more details to be added to the outside of the case with vinyl and just waiting on cables to arrive!

Also I need to stick the window acrylic on the side panel

Check it out with the side panels on :)

QtGHZ1O.jpg

bsArlO9.jpg

hiHD4JB.jpg

ZyQh9y3.jpg

OwJ8OcJ.jpg

76xNDne.jpg

2y4ivjx.jpg

vNAq9gN.jpg

miOsPDV.jpg

C7Sr1CY.jpg

NxP8KAh.jpg

kNbO2Ni.jpg

OU0sYn1.jpg

bpke0IY.jpg

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

Ohhhhh so hot