Scrapyard Wars Season 3 - With Scrappy Guest Austin Evans!

Fixed. Was just trying to throw this up so that I could get it linked in the description under the video. It's a chicken and egg thing. I can't link to the video in the thread until the video is up, and I can't link to the thread from the video until that's up!!

It's about 40% done processing.

Soooooon....

Fixed. Was just trying to throw this up so that I could get it linked in the description under the video. It's a chicken and egg thing. I can't link to the video in the thread until the video is up, and I can't link to the thread from the video until that's up!!

Soooooon....

Can't wait. I'll still have to cut you, tho...

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Soooooon....

Can you make a countdown

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

Soooooon....

Make it go faster little man.

And I keep on clicking refresh

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

Watercooling again? :/

Spoiler

|| Asrock Z68 Extreme 3 Gen 3 || i5 3570 @3.5GHz || Zalman CNPS10X Optima || 8GB RAM HyperX Fury Blue @ 1600MHz || Thermaltake Berlin 630W || Zalman Z11 || Gainward Phantom GTX 970 || 120GB Kingston V300  (Gift) + 1TB  WD Green

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8

Tablet: iPad Mini 2

And I keep on clicking refresh

We're all in the same boat.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

WHOSE HYPE TRAIN IS STILL STEAMING SO HARD ITS GONNA RUN REALLY FAST?!

pOG

hype is real, just got back from a game of cricket, perfect timing.

F5ing so hard right now...

I really hope LMG was nice enough to let Austin open the video, doing his signature introduction.

At least we still have only one season!

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.8ghz  Motherboard: Gigabyte G1.SNIPER 5 Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Storage: Kingston V300 Series 240GB Storage: Western Digital Red Pro 3TB Video Card: 2x(SLI) Asus GeForce GTX 780 3GB DirectCU II @ 1410mhz / 1600mhz Case: Corsair 760T White Power Supply:  AX1200i  Buildlog: [ Build Log ] Black and Green build

I really hope LMG was nice enough to let Austin open the video, doing his signature introduction.

I'm hoping for a "hi guys Austin... *linus comes and pushes him out of the way "SCRAPYARD WAAAAARRRS"

Support Linus Media Group by shopping at Amazon and NCIX with our links

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1j5tNOH

Amazon: http://geni.us/3AFB

With no maximum budget, season 3’s challenge may prove to be the most difficult one yet! The competitors need to make every dollar count because the winner will be the one who ends up with the most performance per dollar spent!

EPISODE 1

Vessel link: coming soon

YouTube link:

EPISODE 2

Vessel link: 

YouTube link: 

EPISODE 3

Vessel link: 

YouTube link:

EPISODE 4

Vessel link: 

YouTube link:

EPISODE 5

Vessel link: 

YouTube link:

EPISODE 6

Vessel link: 

YouTube link:

That challenge doe

Austin: Hey guys! This is..... *interrupted* Scrapyard Wars 3 intro kicks in!

pOG

The day I've been waiting for :D

Intel i5 3570K. Cooler Master Seidon 120V. Asus P8Z77-V LK. Corsair vengeance LP 8GB. EVGA GTX 980 TI ACX 2.0+ SC. Seasonic M12-II 750w. NZXT H440. Crucial BX100 250GB. Corsair Neutron 64GB SSD. Seagate 1TB. Razer Death Adder 2013. Razer Blackwidow Tournament. Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO 250 ohm/Mod Mic 4.0. FiiO E10K DAC. Steelseries QCK+. Benq XL2430T@144Hz. 2x Dell U2414H. Phone Sony Xperia Z3

Thank god the free Vessel is still working.

Oh ikr

Hope Austin doesn't build a macbook.

top kek.

Project Cobalt: 

CPU: AMD FX 8370 Motherboard:

Asus M5A97 R2.0

RAM: G.Skill Ares 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 2133 GPU:

Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Case: NZXT H440 (Blue)

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 256GB +  2x 1TB WD Cavier Blue

PSU: Corsair 750G2 

CPU Cooler: Swiftech H220X

Keyboard: Model M + a lot of others 

Mouse: Logitech G502

Vintage Gaming PC: AMD Athlon T-Bird 800Mhz, Gainward nVidia Ti200 128MB, 512MB Crucial RAM DDR, Compaq ASPEN 2 OEM Board, Soundblaster Live! 5.1, Windows 98SE

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5  on vessel.

Lets see it.

Project Cobalt: 

CPU: AMD FX 8370 Motherboard:

Asus M5A97 R2.0

RAM: G.Skill Ares 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 2133 GPU:

Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Case: NZXT H440 (Blue)

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 256GB +  2x 1TB WD Cavier Blue

PSU: Corsair 750G2 

CPU Cooler: Swiftech H220X

Keyboard: Model M + a lot of others 

Mouse: Logitech G502

Vintage Gaming PC: AMD Athlon T-Bird 800Mhz, Gainward nVidia Ti200 128MB, 512MB Crucial RAM DDR, Compaq ASPEN 2 OEM Board, Soundblaster Live! 5.1, Windows 98SE