Help XBOX ONE CONTROLLER ON PC

sivertholmvik
Go to solution Solved by sivertholmvik,

but it dsnt hpen now

hey guys. i had been playing gta v with a xbox one controller for a long time on pc now and i went on a holiday for a month. yesterday i loaded up gta v again and i paly the game and i see something strange.

when i run it toggles the quick record sometimes. when i brake with cars is brakes but it also triggers the sight on the gun. and its really annoying. have rockstar made some changes which f??ks up the controller or is it some windows fault? 

Please help!!

you could try to look in the game options preferably with a mouse and keyboard and see if there's anything different there, make sure that windows can properly detect the controller.

hey guys. i had been playing gta v with a xbox one controller for a long time on pc now and i went on a holiday for a month. yesterday i loaded up gta v again and i paly the game and i see something strange.

when i run it toggles the quick record sometimes. when i brake with cars is brakes but it also triggers the sight on the gun. and its really annoying. have rockstar made some changes which f??ks up the controller or is it some windows fault? 

Please help!!

I had similar issues I never figured out what caused it..or how to avoid it

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Please help!!

uninstall the driver maybe?..and reinstall it?

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

you could try to look in the game options preferably with a mouse and keyboard and see if there's anything different there, make sure that windows can properly detect the controller.

no game options

no game options

not even at the title screen or when you press start, where there's an option to change the graphics settings?

not even at the title screen or when you press start, where there's an option to change the graphics settings?

there is option n forthis