GP100 gpu

SwiftXShadow

Has there been any news or what do you guys think will the GP100 gpu be priced near the titans or 980ti

Nada :(`

We know two things, its called Pascal and its prolly gonna have HBM2

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Probably more around the 980 price range like the 980 was to the 780 Ti. 

And it will probs come out early 2017 

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

Q2 2016*

bs the 900 series came out this year they get refreshed every two years for consumers anyway

Moved to Graphics Cards. Why was this in CPUs, Motherboards, and Memory?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

bs the 900 series came out this year they get refreshed every two years for consumers anyway

Pascal is set for launch in the first half of 2016.

Moved to Graphics Cards. Why was this in CPUs, Motherboards, and Memory?

Oh sorry, my bad. I was browsing tech stuff and news on google and was wondering about this GPU. Then forgot that the last place i was at was the motherboard,cpu secton, wasnt really thinking.

Tho i have to say this is the fastest forum moderating i have ever seen.

not for consumers and you have to look at the trend of the other cards before it too cards like the 980ti 950 wont come out till early 2017 or late 2016

Tho i have to say this is the fastest forum moderating i have ever seen.

We try.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I'd like the use of HBM2. That stuff is good. Oh also Power consumption should be a lot lower and just more efficient in general.

Exited? Oh yeah. I want something to drive a 4K monitor that's actually reasonably priced.

And then probably another 6 months before we actually get the good non reference cards released....

Pascal Titan will be 999.99 and released in Q1 2016. Should feature 16GB HBM2

Core I7 5960X / Gigabyte X99 SOC Force / Kingston 16GB DDR4 3000 / EVGA GTX 980 Classified's In Quad SLI / EVGA 1600W G2

Core I7 6700K / Asus Z170 Maximus VIII Hero / Corsair 16GB DDR4 3000 / MSI R9 290X Lightning / EVGA 1600W T2

not for consumers and you have to look at the trend of the other cards before it too cards like the 980ti 950 wont come out till early 2017 or late 2016

Look for Nvidia's roadmap. Pascal is due in 2016 and will have HBM memory. Nvidia are already preparing, and YES that's on a consumer level.

I wonder if this will become basically nvidias main GPU till they release new cheaper ones, since this one will be their only GPU that will be good with Directx 12. (atleast they say it will and since it isnt out yet they have time to make it so it would.)

Nvidia is already testing them in house

Core I7 5960X / Gigabyte X99 SOC Force / Kingston 16GB DDR4 3000 / EVGA GTX 980 Classified's In Quad SLI / EVGA 1600W G2

Core I7 6700K / Asus Z170 Maximus VIII Hero / Corsair 16GB DDR4 3000 / MSI R9 290X Lightning / EVGA 1600W T2

Look for Nvidia's roadmap. Pascal is due in 2016 and will have HBM memory. Nvidia are already preparing, and YES that's on a consumer level.

If hardware launched when it was supposed to, I'd be flying around in an electric plane/car hybrid and gaming solely on VR headset.  They'll likely get non reference cards on shelves prior to the 2016 holidays pending some major speed bump, but Q2 2016 is optimistic for seeing anything beyond a reference card and tester units going out to people like Linus.  

If hardware launched when it was supposed to, I'd be flying around in an electric plane/car hybrid and gaming solely on VR headset.  They'll likely get non reference cards on shelves prior to the 2016 holidays pending some major speed bump, but Q2 2016 is optimistic for seeing anything beyond a reference card and tester units going out to people like Linus.  

They already have the cards in house for testing and are set for the roadmap.