i like girl

Paralectic

I live near a girl and we've been talking for a week we like eachother but her brother beat me up like every 3 weeks and I'm afraid

im scared if I go there he beat me up and i'll never have a chance with her anymore

What should I do? :S

LinusDatingTips? I think not.

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

Go there, when he beats you up call the police. He will be outta the picture awhile. 

What's his problem?

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

I have been beat up and I have beat others up and I'll tell you this much, to a certain amount being smart helps. 

1 Get gun

2 Shoot faggot

3 Say to popo it was the hobo just across the street

4 Win Win

topkek

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

yes

Next time her brother tries to beat you up stand in front of him and stare him in the eyes all menacingly and make some crap up about how you've got the cops on speed dial with evidence about your past fights

The engine roars but then it gives, but never dies

We don't live we just survive

On the scraps that you throw awaaaaaay

Go for it, it can't hurt yo- oh wait.

Just stand up to him, don't let people push you around. Unless you did something to provoke him originally, then try to make amends.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

yes

Next time her brother tries to beat you up stand in front of him and stare him in the eyes all menacingly and make some crap up about how you've got the cops on speed dial with evidence about your past fights

Better yet, stare into his eyes and say "My people have come here, They have helped your people, they have made you what you are. And now you do this?!? You will feel the wrath of my people and you will have no-one to blame but yourself. You don't have you seal your fate, walk away now." 

He'll be like WTF... 

Here is what I have learned in life over the past 32 years of my life, In grade school and first two years of high school I was the biggest sissy you had ever met. Yes when I got beat up, I cried like a whinny ass bitch lol. Then one day I was just like what the hell, no mater what Im not going to let people push me around anymore, One of the bullies that use to beat me up, I stood up to him, yes I got my ass handed to me but two things I did different was I took his ass kicking like a champ, never giving in and fought tell I got knocked out, when I woke up, I did not cry and I went home with a smile, well busted mouth smile on my face. After that, that bully stopped picking on me. as I grow up to man hood, I fought quit a bit, eventually I got really good at fighting.

Moral of the story is, do not take crap from people and they respect you more. Her brother will stop messing with you, if he knows he will get hit back.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

this is the definition of how to get the shit beaten out of you

Then call the cops and the person goes to jail for assault.

Problem solved.

The engine roars but then it gives, but never dies

We don't live we just survive

On the scraps that you throw awaaaaaay

Better yet, stare into his eyes and say "My people have come here, They have helped your people, they have made you what you are. And know you do this?!? You will feel the wrath of my people and you will have no-one to blame but yourself. You don't have you seal your fate, walk away now." 

He'll be like WTF... 

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

I live near a girl and we've been talking for a week we like eachother but her brother beat me up like every 3 weeks and I'm afraid

im scared if I go there he beat me up and i'll never have a chance with her anymore

Strap a faraday cage to your person, under your clothing, run a current across it so when he comes to beat you up he gets a nasty shock running off like a complete pussy...never to touch you again ^_^

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD

If you are at the age where "getting beat up" is something you need to worry about from bullies you dont need to worry about girls

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Here is what I have learned in life over the past 32 years of my life, In grade school and first two years of high school I was the biggest sissy you had ever met. Yes when I got beat up, I cried like a whinny ass bitch lol. Then one day I was just like what the hell, no mater what Im not going to let people push me around anymore, One of the bullies that use to beat me up, I stood up to him, yes I got my ass handed to me but two things I did different was I took his ass kicking like a champ, never giving in and fought tell I got knocked out, when I woke up, I did not cry and I went home with a smile, well busted mouth smile on my face. After that, that bully stopped picking on me. as I grow up to man hood, I fought a quit a bit, eventually I got really good at fighting.

Moral of the story is, do not take crap from people and they respect you more. Her bother will stop messing with you, if he knows he will get hit back.

I used to let people beat me up, never was whiny about it. One day I figured out I am a big strong dude (I've been 6'4 since 6th grade). Then once I figured out I could literally lift them off the ground, I never got beaten up again. 

Talk to her anyway, next time he tries to beat you up, before he throws a punch hit him in the face with your right then straight after your left when he steps back (he will btw) give him a right hook or a uppercut to the gut, once you've floored him he'll fuck off. The key is hitting first if he's coming at you as the stagger will knock him for six. If you talk to the girl and tell her whats happening you might not even need to fight especially if she comes to yours for some foxy boxing...  :ph34r:

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

I deal regularly with killers and murderers so violence isnt a winning strategy. Instead Im fair, calm and if all else fails, useful.

When the going gets weirdthe weird turn pro.

i guess it depends on the difference in body mass. since he has already beaten you up in the past im asuming hes bigger than you. 

if i was you id still try to meet up with her and just ignore him. then if he starts something theres really too options as i see it.

1. you can be passive and let him be the asshole. his sister will hate him if she likes you. but this also makes you look weak so maybe not that great

2. and this is what i would do. stand up to him. get really close to his face and show no fear but no agression either. just calmly tell him that you are not here for him but his sister and you dont want trouble. if he still wants to party then loose your pants and shirt and try to jump him just wearing your boxers. this will freak him out and hopefully hell call you a weirdo but leave you alone. and the girls usually dont mind that since you didnt show aggression but also didnt back down like a bitch.

this might not work for you but has worked for me in the past ;) you need to take if with some humor. 

ohhh but seriously if he actually threatens you or something carry a huge wrench with you and just casually take it out in a for him visible manner. after that he will surely leave you alone but i think that would also be so aggressive that the wouldnt like anymore either so only do this if hes making life threats.

Go there, when he beats you up call the police. He will be outta the picture awhile. 

yes

calling the popo only means that as a man you cant handly your own battles. imo

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

calling the popo only means that as a man you cant handly your own battles. imo

I disagree with this sentiment. It means your smart enough not to. 

Well... This is a nice change from "I like a girl and I'm overthinking every breath I take" deal.

Call the cops, They're there to help you. 

I guess you could record audio using something, although I'm not sure if that's going to cause more issues than it can fix.

Why does he beat you in the first place? And how old are you guys?

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5-4690K | Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: Kingston Savage 4x4GB | GPU: Asus Strix GTX970 | PSU: Seasonic M12II-620 Evo | Storage: MX100 128GB + WD Blue 1TB | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 evo | Case: NZXT H440

I live near a Troll...

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Well, looks like you have no choice OP—you need to challenge her brother to a match in the Thunderdome. No survivors.

Then so will she.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Then so will she.

If she is out of the picture because he can't beat up her brother than you don't want her.