Top 3 VPN Providers

Sorry for misleading title. I should of said "What are the top 3 VPN providers?"

-------​

HI,

I've started to get into the VPN club, as I have notice my most surfing time would be on torrent sites or stream sites. I did some research, and chose to go for CyberGhost. Few people mention it's good, so I thought I'll give it a go. I've used it for few hours, and it seems easy to use even thought once 3 hours are up, you'll be disconnected. That's ok. I can just simply reconnect. Apart from that I'm been reasonably happy, but I'm wondering if there's better VPN out there, as I might be wasting my time with this one. I see on review sites people mention PIA, Torguard or ExpressVPN. All 3 seems good I guess except PIN and ExpressVPN don't provide a free trial, which puts me off a bit. I'm not sure about Torguard so yeah..xD. I'm hoping from you guys that I'll get some good insight on your experiences with this mention or any in particular that you've used.

What I'm looking for is Speed, Security and Privacy which would be commonly used among VPN, but some lack it. I don't want logs to be kept, but for legal issues then I guess I can let it slide. I don't mind paying for the service unless it's reasonable, and trustworthy. I heard people having issues with cancelling PIA auto-renewal or getting support. So...I would be happy if you guys could list your 3 top providers and tell me your experience.

Thanks

My personal choice is HotSpot Shield. I've tried a few other ones like CyberGhost, but I've had issues with them. HotSpot Shield works well for me, basically have no issues. Also, if you do buy a license, you get a license to use it on 5 different devices, which is pretty good if you ask me. (£20 a year or something)

My personal choice is HotSpot Shield. I've tried a few other ones like CyberGhost, but I've had issues with them. HotSpot Shield works well for me, basically have no issues. Also, if you do buy a license, you get a license to use it on 5 different devices, which is pretty good if you ask me. (£20 a year or something)

I gotta say those prices are hard to beat from what I saw on their site. What issues did you have with CyberGhost?

I gotta say those prices are hard to beat from what I saw on their site. What issues did you have with CyberGhost?

Well, it was the free trial, but I had issues with it taking ages to connect and disconnecting randomly. It also started throwing errors on system start up after not using it for a long time, so I completely uninstalled it recently. 

Well, it was the free trial, but I had issues with it taking ages to connect and disconnecting randomly. It also started throwing errors on system start up after not using it for a long time, so I completely uninstalled it recently. 

I gave HotSpot Shield a go, but I'm still retrieving my own IP. I might see why people getting different experiences with it not working. This one doesn't seem to be doing it. I've put it on full protection, yet it still doesn't hide my IP.

I've heard that Private Internet Access is very good.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Yeah. After HotSpot Shield, I just kept on looking and decided to go for PIA. Support isn't the best. I'm trying to figure out how to get PIA to start automatically when I login into my user account. Works fine on Administrator, but not a standard account. I've tried a bunch of options in Task Scheduler but none seems to trigger it. I even gave it high privileges, yet it wont start.

I personally use Private Internet Access, very solid connection with real world download speed being 1.0MB/s. Not to hijack the tread, but I encourage members to post their real world speeds with the VPN service they are using as it would be valuable info to the OP and community.

After 2 weeks of using Private Network Access, I've notice that every time I auto connect, I keep getting the same location, and same VPN address. I'm pretty sure this isn't suppose to happen. I searched this on PIA forum, and they still got the issue even though one of the support team said it's fixed. It's not! I haven't been getting different IP's since then.

Now I'm no genius when it comes to VPN, but isn't the purpose of getting VPN is to stay anonymous? I just don't get how having same IP is any secretive. I tried different region, and that one gave me same IP twice. Could someone explain this to me??

After 2 weeks of using Private Network Access, I've notice that every time I auto connect, I keep getting the same location, and same VPN address. I'm pretty sure this isn't suppose to happen. I searched this on PIA forum, and they still got the issue even though one of the support team said it's fixed. It's not! I haven't been getting different IP's since then.

Now I'm no genius when it comes to VPN, but isn't the purpose of getting VPN is to stay anonymous? I just don't get how having same IP is any secretive. I tried different region, and that one gave me same IP twice. Could someone explain this to me??

its a vpn

of course its gonna be 1 ip address

there servers

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

its a vpn

of course its gonna be 1 ip address

there servers

I don't understand your point. One the support team on their site said "The issue has been fixed. You should be getting new IP's"

I don't understand your point. One the support team on their site said "The issue has been fixed. You should be getting new IP's"

I dunno why they would say that

a vpn works like this

they have a server or multiple servers

those servers have ip addresses''''maybe 5-10 at the max

everyone on the vpn connects to those servers and gets one of those 5-10 ip's

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

I dunno why they would say that

a vpn works like this

they have a server or multiple servers

those servers have ip addresses''''maybe 5-10 at the max

everyone on the vpn connects to those servers and gets one of those 5-10 ip's

Well they say to have 2906+ Servers in 20 Countries. If they say it's a issue, then I might as well consider it then. I've already sent them a debug to them, and hope to get response.