Replacement for Razer Carcharias

Senatsu

Hey!

I essentially use 2 different headsets, depending on what I'm doing. For gaming I use the Razer Tiamat 7.1, but for movies, music etc., I use the Carcharias purely because the Tiamat starts hurting my head after a while, and the sound doesn't "feel" as good when listening to music. 2 days ago I started noticing the sound on the left ear on the Carcharias going bad, until it ultimately failed and now I can only hear out of the left ear if I twist the cable in a specific way, while touching my nose with my right big toe, and holding a fork pointed to the west. I'm now looking for a replacement, doesn't need to have a microphone or be super duper noise-cancelling-squeeze-your-head-until-your-eyes-pop-out firm, but something that is very similar to my old buddy Carcharias. I'd prefer to just get another Carcharias, but since they aren't sold anymore at the Razer Store, I don't know how to get ahold of one. (If you guys know of a way to repair them, I'd even consider that).

Any suggestions?

Doesn't really matter what brand, as long as they are comfortable to wear.

Looking at the Sennheisers, they are maybe a bit steep in price especially if I haven't tested them out in real life first.

Could you quote me or mention me (ex: @Dan Castellaneta

so really anything would work

just look around on Amazon

I've been looking around on quite a few sites, so just looking for some recommendations really :)

Doesn't really matter what brand, as long as they are comfortable to wear.

Looking at the Sennheisers, they are maybe a bit steep in price especially if I haven't tested them out in real life first.

HD558s are available at Best Buy to try on for a short time. They appear to be close to discontinuation so RUN AND TRY THEM ON. 

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||