Hello. I'm looking to choose a power supply for a budget PC build, and was wondering which out of the following three was the best, taking into consideration quality, stability, quietness, and last but not least, price.

Here are the three power supplies available where I live, according to their price in rupees.

1. Antec VP 500 (Rs. 3,440) (80+)
  2. Cooler Master B500 (Rs. 3,998) (80+ Bronze)
  3. Seasonic S12II 520 (Rs. 5,150) (80+ Bronze, 87%)

My system-

CPU: An Intel Core i3 4160
GPU: A Sapphire Radeon R9 270x (Overclocked)
Ram: 8 GB of Corsair Vengeance 1600 MHZ DDR3
Motherboard: A Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H or A Gigabyte GA-H97M-D3H (If the rebate returns)
Storage: A WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200 RPM

Please do not suggest other power supplies unless you know for certain that they are available in India for reasonable prices, as most power supplies aren't.

Thank you for your time,
Aereldor.

i vote for Seasonic and Antec because they makes good power supplies. 

Is it rhetorical? Seasonic is the best. Antec #2

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

Seasonic has  the best platform for the ssd out of any, indicating that it will probably be the most reliable and last the longest out of any. Antec is based on Delta electronics, who also are very reputable. Never have heard of who makes the Cooler master B series, so you might want to disregard that one.

I like good humans and good food

Seasonic has  the best platform for the ssd out of any, indicating that it will probably be the most reliable and last the longest out of any. Antec is based on Delta electronics, who also are very reputable. Never have heard of who makes the Cooler master B series, so you might want to disregard that one.

The Antec is either FSP or CWT depending on the exact model number.

@Aereldor

The Seasonic is the best of the three.

i'd go for the S12ii.

Safesonic :3

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

Seasonic

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

The Antec is either FSP or CWT depending on the exact model number.

Are you sure? In this review, the VP550p (Same family a the 500p), the oem platform of the model is said to be Delta. Check it out here. To my knowledge, Delta Oems the VP w F/VP w P, Earthwatts, HC gamer(Non modular), and the HC Pro platinum.

I like good humans and good food

Are you sure? In this review, the VP550p (Same family a the 500p), the oem platform of the model is said to be Delta. Check it out here. To my knowledge, Delta Oems the VP w F/VP w P, Earthwatts, HC gamer(Non modular), and the HC Pro platinum.

The 550W VP units are Delta, but the 500W are either FSP or CWT according to the link below.

http://www.realhardtechx.com/index_archivos/Page673.htm

Hello. I'm looking to choose a power supply for a budget PC build, and was wondering which out of the following three was the best, taking into consideration quality, stability, quietness, and last but not least, price.

Here are the three power supplies available where I live, according to their price in rupees.

1. Antec VP 500 (Rs. 3,440) (80+)
  2. Cooler Master B500 (Rs. 3,998) (80+ Bronze)
  3. Seasonic S12II 520 (Rs. 5,150) (80+ Bronze, 87%)

My system-

CPU: An Intel Core i3 4160

GPU: A Sapphire Radeon R9 270x (Overclocked)

Ram: 8 GB of Corsair Vengeance 1600 MHZ DDR3

Motherboard: A Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H or A Gigabyte GA-H97M-D3H (If the rebate returns)

Storage: A WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200 RPM

Please do not suggest other power supplies unless you know for certain that they are available in India for reasonable prices, as most power supplies aren't.

Thank you for your time,

Aereldor.

Seasonic is the best if you get one of the newer models. Older ones are iffy.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||