"Gaming" Mouse with Four-Way Scrolling

Hello everyone, so In one month or so I will buy a Gaming/Dev Computer, including peripherals, right now I am developing in a laptop and for this laptop I bought this mouse:

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/p/sculpt-comfort-mouse#details

Wich fails time to time in Windows 8.1... but that's not the case, the thing is It has 4-way scrolling on the wheel. You can go Up, Down, Left and Right, and I absolutely LOVE this feature while developing because moving inside the code is just... awesome!

Why is not an option to keep this mouse? Because as I said, its bluetooth (For gaming this is horrible) and fails time to time in the conection, I have followed a lot of manuals but I didn't find any solutions :S.

So, I want to buy a wired mouse for the new computer and I would like it to have this feature... maybe it's common, but I'am from spain and I don't know if 4-way scrolling is the right term so I don't find anything...

I said "Gaming" because I don't need 90000 dpi... But I also don't want a regular one because for this I can go for the wired edition of this mouse, but given my experience with this one.... I don't see it as an option... I don't ask you to find anything, Is just if you know of any mouse which has this properties tell me about please.

Thanks! 

I'm from Spain so English is not my main language but I'm trying to make my best not writing any typo.

Hello everyone, so In one month or so I will buy a Gaming/Dev Computer, including peripherals, right now I am developing in a laptop and for this laptop I bought this mouse:

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/p/sculpt-comfort-mouse#details

Wich fails time to time in Windows 8.1... but that's not the case, the thing is It has 4-way scrolling on the wheel. You can go Up, Down, Left and Right, and I absolutely LOVE this feature while developing because moving inside the code is just... awesome!

Why is not an option to keep this mouse? Because as I said, its bluetooth (For gaming this is horrible) and fails time to time in the conection, I have followed a lot of manuals but I didn't find any solutions :S.

So, I want to buy a wired mouse for the new computer and I would like it to have this feature... maybe it's common, but I'am from spain and I don't know if 4-way scrolling is the right term so I don't find anything...

I said "Gaming" because I don't need 90000 dpi... But I also don't want a regular one because for this I can go for the wired edition of this mouse, but given my experience with this one.... I don't see it as an option... I don't ask you to find anything, Is just if you know of any mouse which has this properties tell me about please.

Thanks! 

Any Logitech mouse that suits your budget.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I think the logitech mx master is the best choice I absolutely love this for anything (except for gaming)

The Logitech G700s has four-way scrolling. It's a wireless / wired mouse (you can leave the charger plugged in and unplug your wireless receiver if you want.) It could be useful for you if you need a mouse to take on the road with you, as it's easier to use with a laptop as well! A few useful macro buttons that are comfortable, a really nice design that doesn't scream gaming, and it's not flashy. No RGB lighting, no giant logos or anything. it definitely takes my vote! :-)

This mouse has a horizontal scroll wheel :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

This mouse has a horizontal scroll wheel :)

The Logitech G700s has four-way scrolling. It's a wireless / wired mouse (you can leave the charger plugged in and unplug your wireless receiver if you want.) It could be useful for you if you need a mouse to take on the road with you, as it's easier to use with a laptop as well! A few useful macro buttons that are comfortable, a really nice design that doesn't scream gaming, and it's not flashy. No RGB lighting, no giant logos or anything. it definitely takes my vote! :-)

I think the logitech mx master is the best choice I absolutely love this for anything (except for gaming)

Any Logitech mouse that suits your budget.

Thanks guys! Following the Logitech path, wich seems to be the best know xD I have found http://gaming.logitech.com/es-es/product/g502-proteus-core-tunable-gaming-mouseLogitech G502 Proteus Core. 

Thank you very much, I have selected this one because the MX Master is out of my league (budget) right now and this one is like the best who fits my needs. Thanks!

I'm from Spain so English is not my main language but I'm trying to make my best not writing any typo.