multicolored flahing lines after prolonged periods of gaming

I am having issues with my computer I built. This issue started happening around 3 weeks after I made my build. It's always at a different time when it happens(30-120min), I get occasional weird multicolored lines on my display(they just come out of nowhere and then go away),sometimes it gets so extreme that my whole screen will become colored in brown and purple lines. I RMA'd my 280x because I thought that my GPU was causing the problem/artifacts. But the issue went away for a few days when I got a 270x back, only to go back to causing issues. I don't think that my GPU is at fault because im having the same exact problem, what do you guys think is causing the problem? Could it be the AMD drivers? Or could it be something else that is conflicting with something? I would appreciate all the help I can get as I do not want my money to go to waste.

Usually the problems won't appear until I start playing for awhile, I'll usually be running benchmarks or playing games. Then I'll start to get weird flashes of light(not too noticeable), that's when I usually notice a very visible linear flash of multiple colors will appear somewhere on the screen, flickering on and off. If it's too severe, the screen will colapse to filling the entire screen with vertical lines of brown and white(something like that), the audio gets messed up as well when it does that.

~Specifications:

-CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2Ghz -Motherboard: ASRock H97M Pro4 -RAM: Corsair

Vengeance 2x4GB 1600Mhz -Video Card: SAPPHIRE VAPOR-X R9 270X OC

Edition -Optical Drive: Samsung DVD-Rom Drive SH-118CB/BEBE -PSU: XFX TS 550W

80+ Bronze PSU -HDD: Western Digital 1TB Blue -Case: Deepcool Tesseract

SW -Monitor: BenQ GL2460HM 24" 1080p 2ms Gaming Monitor -Keyboard: Cooler

Master Devastator MB24 -Mouse: Cooler Master Devastator MS2K -Mousepad: E-Blue

Mazer "Mazeface" Extra-Large Gaming Mouse Pad -Headphones: Turtle

Beach Earforce P11 Headset -Wireless Adapter: Rosewill RNX-N150UBE USB Adapter

w/Antenna

I also have 2 case fans as well.

i feel like this may be your PSU doing weird stuff when under load.

Did you try with other monitors? Maybe borrow one, game on it for 3hrs and see if anything changes

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Did you try with other monitors? Maybe borrow one, game on it for 3hrs and see if anything changes

2222 posts, ayyy

OT: Try another mointor or GPU maybe.

try a different monitor, try a different cable, try using integrated, try different psu

Monitor is fine, played ffxiii on my ps3 for 4 hours with no problems. I've also tried without onboard grqphics and had no problems, so it can't be my power supply.

I'm thinking it might be my motherboard, could this be possible?