Does this song remind you of anything that happened today?

asim1999

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Uhhh.. No?

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Uhhh.. No?

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Well it should, since u commented about it on one of my threads LOL 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

I'm about to dropshot you and trearch

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

Nope. What happened today? 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Yes, the 4:00am feels whilst browsing various internet forums :mellow:

post-220089-0-55079100-1430076074.jpg

junker build in the making

I'm about to dropshot you and trearch

https://youtu.be/O1DUw0PKt6Y?t=7s

Nope. What happened today? 

The new CoD trailer released today and it used this song

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Makes me think about how I'm feeling the past couple of days ago.

Going through tough times this week over a five-year relationship that ended last October...

Makes me think about how I'm feeling the past couple of days ago.

Going through tough times this week over a five-year relationship that ended last October...

Hang in there dude. :0/

Is it something you need to talk about?

Drop me a PM?

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

As someone who's super not interested in CoD anymore.

Kay.

Hang in there dude. :0/

Is it something you need to talk about?

Drop me a PM?

Thanks for the offer, very kind of you :)

I've chatted with a couple of close friends, it's just my ex and I have been chatting a bit again since I sent her a text to wish her happy birthday last week. Both still have feelings for each other, but our lives are really quite incompatible, and she's seeing someone now sooooo.... meh. Life's a bit shit right now.

EDIT: just saw on your page we were both born on the 25th of Feb haha. 

Thanks for the offer, very kind of you :)

I've chatted with a couple of close friends, it's just my ex and I have been chatting a bit again since I sent her a text to wish her happy birthday last week. Both still have feelings for each other, but our lives are really quite incompatible, and she's seeing someone now sooooo.... meh. Life's a bit shit right now.

EDIT: just saw on your page we were both born on the 25th of Feb haha. 

Approximately one in 36 people here should have matching birthdays? I think? My math's a little rusty. ;0)

Edit: Actually yes, that is wrong...if the 36 figure is accurate then it's 1 in 18 (since it's two people sharing the birthday).

But yeah, I know what you mean; it's beyond me how people live these segmented, regimented lives. :0/

I'm probably almost certainly going to be alone for the rest of my life because of it. :shrug:

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

https://youtu.be/O1DUw0PKt6Y?t=7s

CoD... I'll just push it away with a disgusted expression. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

CoD... I'll just push it away with a disgusted expression. 

Yeah, you can do that too..

People don't know how to take a joke though.. On that video:

udNZhcB.png

Black Ops 3 Trailer, god damn the Rolling Stones are good!

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Approximately one in 36 people here should have matching birthdays? I think? My math's a little rusty. ;0)

Edit: Actually yes, that is wrong...if the 36 figure is accurate then it's 1 in 18 (since it's two people sharing the birthday).

But yeah, I know what you mean; it's beyond me how people live these segmented, regimented lives. :0/

I'm probably almost certainly going to be alone for the rest of my life because of it. :shrug:

Life can be shitty at times :/

And likewise, if you feel you need to chat drop me a PM :)