How do you guys pronounce NVIDIA?

I pronounce it en-vid-ee-ah because its the proper way, feels more natural, and for purely logical reasons the name is actually nVIDIA, where the small 'n' stands for nanometer and VIDIA means knowledge/wisdom so its a compound of the two, hence the pronunciation of en-vid-ee-ah. nuh-vidia is akin to someone pronouncing AMD like the word "and"...

seriously though thats just a bunch of bs I pulled from my rear, nuh-vidia sounds slightly low-brow is why I say en-vid-ee-ah

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

en vid ia

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

NIVIDIA and SA-TA simply because it pisses my friend off who is very picky about correctly pronouncing words / names. 

youre a terrible person

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Why is this a question? We know it's supposed to be pronounced "envidia". This is what everyone in tech calls them, this is what was said in older nvidia supported games... I never even heard anyone say "nividia", it just sounds retarded, and is not at all a logical pronunciation imo.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

I pronounce it "envidia" as it is so close to "envidia" spanish word for envy.

NIVIDEA  sounds like the name of a un-announced Erectile Dysfunction pill.......

youre a terrible person

Do you mean 'you are' or 'you're'? (giggles) But yes, that I am. 

I say it how the in-vid-eea chick says it when I launch *insert name of "game that I have forgotten because it's been so damn long since I've played it" here*. 

"Nvidia, the ways it's meant to be played."

Still use AMD doe. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

whoah you guys throw a E before nvidia? 

the best is how people say ASUS. 

I prefer saying ASUS as Ace-us, but ASUS put out a couple videos and what-not of how they want you to say it. The first was Uh-SOOS, then they said Ace-SOOS, and then that it's the same sound as the end of pegASUS. So I take all of that as "Call us what ever you want!"

Plus there's always this. kinda hard to argue with something official.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Well according to Nvidia Wikipedia article, officially it is pronounced 'in-VID-eeə'

I don't actually have one way of pronouncing it I seem to switch between in-vidia and neh-vidia. I know I am a horrible, horrible person.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

ENVIDIA In spanish means ENVY.

AKA Link0712 on Twitch/WAN Show

i say "in-vidia" which also happens to be a company that makes awesome exhaust for cars

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

i say envidia and sayta 

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

EN-VI-DEE-YA

SAH-TA

You know that guy that games on a MacBook? I'm that guy.

no one else say ''in-ved-ee-uh''???

am i alone on that???

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

i say en-vid-dee-ah and say-dah

*PRO TIP* neon lights do in fact make your rig faster!

ni-VID-ee-ah

SA-ta or Serial eh tee eh when I'm talking to my dad. That's how he says it, so that's what I say to him.