How the mighty have fallen

zappian

The skyrim moding community was a bastion , an example to every game.

It was the only pure thing about pc gaming.

And these bastards ruined it in a day.

cr.gif

ggwp. Waiting for nexus reuploads

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

ggwp. Waiting for nexus reuploads

SKY UI version 5.0 was pulled from nexus and you can have it for the low low price of 5 dollars.

Yes for an UI mod.

This is dividing the community between "sellout" workshop moders( not my words) and nexus moders.

Its creating infighting and problems.

Is it worth it to rupture a once great moding community to make a quick buck.

Freaking valve.

kmd2lPG.gif

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

GabeN didn't have anything to do with it, he;s the CEO and didn't he just come back from a trip?

GabeN didn't have anything to do with it, he;s the CEO and didn't he just come back from a trip?

Every major decision goes thought him.

And this is a major decision.

He is on board , dont be naive.

uwotm8

Am I the only one who feels kind of bad for him?

same here, steam isnt public so atleast he doesn't have to appease investors. Really though in the usa we need patent reforms. That wpuld solve so many problems but. Congress cant pass very much if anything, another lame duck session. Worst congress in thd history of the US, wnd worse was last. year

SKY UI version 5.0 was pulled from nexus and you can have it for the low low price of 5 dollars.

Yes for an UI mod.

This is dividing the community between "sellout" workshop moders( not my words) and nexus moders.

Freaking valve.

SKY UI?! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!

MY FAVORITE MOD? THE BASIC? GOOD THING I INSTALLED IT BEFORE ALL OF THIS SHIT STORM. ID RATHER SPEND MY MONEY ON CSGO KEYS!

Valve is more eviler than EA now

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Am I the only one who feels kind of bad for him?

Probably not, but I don't.

Homeboy has so much money but can't hire proper customer service reps, but he obviously doesn't have enough money so he has to take such a huge cut for his company from mod sales.

You do know Valve is a privately owned company? Owned by Gabe Newell. LITERALLY EVERYTHING THEY DO, is either his idea, or he likes the idea. He calls the shots there. He doesnt answer to shareholders, or a board of directors. Its him and just him.

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

I WONT ACCEPT THIS .

No one will

Skyrim is one of the games that has mods as its foundation

Without mods skyrim will never be the game as it is today.

Mod reviewers will be forced to pay to review and now liberty of installing "Modification" has turned to pure Capitalism, Who would spend 5 dollars on a Inventory Reskin? 10 dollars on a sword?! 20 FOR A QUEST! SURE IT ENCOURAGES GOOD QUALITY BUT WHAT ABOUT US? NOPE NO ONE CARES ABOUT CONSUMERS BECAUSE WE GENERATE MONEY FOR THEM! FUCK THIS SHIT I ALREADY DELETED MY SKYRIM

EDIT:

PayToMod Games Queue:

1. Fallout Series
  2. Prison Architect
  3. Sims Series

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Me right now about paid mods:

tumblr_ndscnk8ed51u19673o1_500.gif

Build Modulus

[x] Intel Core i7 3770 [x] PNY xlr8 16gb(2x8) 1600mhz [x] Asus Strix 970 [x] Corsair h90, 3x corsair sp140, 1x Corsair af120 [x] ASRock Z77 Extreme4 [x] NZXT S340 [x] EVGA superNOVA NEX 650w [x] Asus xonar DG,Beyerdynamic dt770 Pro (80ohms), PreSonus M7, PreSonus AudioBox [x] WASD keyboard 104 key(Mx Brown) [x] Corsair M65 RGB [x] WD Blue 1TB 7200 HDD, WD passport 1tb [x] Asus VN247H-P, BenQ 2420Z [x]

Cycling Gear

[x] Giant Defy 5 [x] CamelBak Classic 2L [x] Nishiki Socorro [x] Giro Bravo Blue Jewel/Black [x] Midland Xtra-Talk w/ Headset (For Group Rides) [x] Casio G-Shock G100-1BV [x] Zefal Saddle Bag [x] Giant Control Mini MTB+ Frame Pump [x] Schwinn Expanding Cage [x] 2* Giant 700c*25c Tubes - Presta Valve [x] 2* Tire Levers [x] Stanley Allen Key Set [x] Mini-Lock For Saddle Bag [x]

GG Gabe. The internet will forever remember this. 

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

Yes for an UI mod.

Freaking valve.

Uw0tm8

A UI mod...

Mods used to be limited by how many Thomas the tank engine dragons your computer could handle, but now its limited to my wallet (basically non existent)..

Also I still see no conceivable reason as to why there isnt just a donate button... And also i fail to understand why the game creator, and valve combined get more than half the f'ing money!

The modder is sitting cosy behind the pay wall, and on the walk valve takes with to money from the user, to the modder, they nick more than half of it xD...

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

Yes for an UI mod.

Freaking valve.

Really ? SkyUI of all things .. It should have been the banner of the resistance against greedy modders that put content that is simple and don't add to the story like fixes ( this is a fix for the damn stupid console vanilla ui ) behind a paywall . I think this will flop , and no more than 50 people will buy it ....

This basically sums up all that is wrong with Valve. All hail Nerd3

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]