ZiftrCOIN mining worth it?

So I have i7 4770k on H100i and Saphire Tri-x 290x in crossfire.  

After seeing a lot of people interested in mining ZiftrCOIN, I have a question. What do you guys realistically think I would be able cash out if start to mine with my configuration. I work full time and don't ave much time to game on my computer now a days. I was thinking to put my gears to some work and some spare money always helps.

So if I start ZiftrCOIN mining solo or in a pool some what 24/7; what could me my earning at the end of the month;$50/$100/$200? I know there are no set values for this coins yet but what does your experience say? Don't worry about the electricity cost. I pay a fixed amount for whatever I use.

You aren't going to make that much a month right now as the price per coin is about $0.058. Remember that this coin just released about a month ago, and GPU mining in the past couple of weeks. The prospects of it however are very promising. As time goes on, the number of coins awarded per block will go up unlike other currencies where it will decrease. They will also be giving away 100 coins to each person that signs up, at least to the first million people. All the people here mining are looking at the long term benefits and not at the present.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

You aren't going to make that much a month right now as the price per coin is about $0.058. Remember that this coin just released about a month ago, and GPU mining in the past couple of weeks. The prospects of it however are very promising. As time goes on, the number of coins awarded per block will go up unlike other currencies where it will decrease. They will also be giving away 100 coins to each person that signs up, at least to the first million people. All the people here mining are looking at the long term benefits and not at the present.

So would you suggest mining when he number of coins awarded per block goes up? Also the GPU mining isn't still integrated unless one is using cgminer in a pool. I have signed up  a week ago and hopefully will get those free coins.

So the bottom-line would be to mine when it is more profitable/efficient  rather then wasting time and energy now?

The increase in block reward I was talking about, that's over the course of 30 years mind you.

http://ziftrpool.io/downloads

That is the official GPU mining beta that is direct from the developers. Honestly, you are better off doing pool mining as the likely hood of finding a block solo is really low, and the coin reward is about 4 coins per block right now.

Those free coins don't come until late 2015, like I said long term rewards.

Honestly, it's up to you whether or not you want to mine now when there are less miners or later when it's possibly more profitable but with a lot more miners total.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

about 20 coins is equal to just over $1. my single 290 and 4790k gets me about 16 coins a day, so you can probably get about 24 coins per 24 hours.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

about 20 coins is equal to just over $1. my single 290 and 4790k gets me about 16 coins a day, so you can probably get about 24 coins per 24 hours.

Thanks for the breakdown!