how many ziftr coins have you got?

generally speaking that's simply a question of luck. Depends of the number of shares (if you're using a pool) that are done before finding a block. I dont know what ziftr is and I'm not sure why people are mining it.

not sure why i am mining it either lol, the price seems to be gettin only lower lol. Anyone gotta a good site listing for something that actually worth mining on a gpu.

not sure why i am mining it either lol, the price seems to be gettin only lower lol. Anyone gotta a good site listing for something that actually worth mining on a gpu.

http://simplemulti.com/do a x11, it pays out in bitcoin and your gpu is going to appreciate to run at 70° instead of 80°+.

PS: I dont think you can really make much of a profit at this point while mining. But you will if you hold and wait for bitcoin to go up in value which it will considering it gets more and more gain (broke a monthly transactions  record last week).

How long have your mined?

Edit: 50 coins of 3 and a half a day mining :)

:0 i get one a day :0 

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

:0 i get one a day :0 

damn so you have mined 80 days?

wat are the system specs of you're mining rig?

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

I have 1.5 since yesterday but I am using a 6850.  I am waiting for my 290 to get here.  i am wondering if mining solo with this old card would net me any coins. I am also curious as to the lady getting so many. Are you pooling or solo?

One more question.  I am using the wallet with the integrated miner. I see 2 different addresses for receive for solo and pooling. Should these be set the same?

hey guys how many ziftr coins has everyone got?

i have got 2

started day and a half ago 12.4 coins

tryin to figure out how this thing works the amounts i get are soo random

pretty sure my prog has been off for the last hour but it gave me what i usually get in a hour lol

290x and 7850

my results go from .13 to .63

makes no sence whatsoever

and last hour i mined 5 minutes and got .28 soo wtf

Mining with a gt620.... NOT a gtx620, a gt620. Got 8.5~ish coins with 2 days mining.... Stupid me, moved them to melotic wallet, and they stole them:( won't let me log on no matter what, so the 8.5 is just sittin there doin nothin... :(. Eff u molotic. :(

damn so you have mined 80 days?

wat are the system specs of you're mining rig?

8 days i have a 280

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

i am on 66 coins 4 days of mining :)

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

How long have your mined?

Edit: 50 coins of 3 and a half a day mining :)

two weeks.  but not consistantly.  only when i'm sleeping.    and one nvidia 970 and cpu, the 970 gets 2.6 to 3m cpu with 6 threads get 560k ish. 

0. just started, gonna see how it goes with a 4790k w turbo boost, and a oc'd 290. (gonna go 24/7)

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

i am on 66 coins 4 days of mining :)

Are you working in a pool or mining solo? What mining software are you using?

Are you working in a pool or mining solo? What mining software are you using?

Ccminer for my NVIDIA cards and cgminer for 3 AMD cards. And i am working in a pool.

My hashrate now is 11Mh/s

0. just started, gonna see how it goes with a 4790k w turbo boost, and a oc'd 290. (gonna go 24/7)

how are you doing so far?

how are you doing so far?

After about 1 1/2 weeks 8 hours a day, I have 69 coinz

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

That is about on par as me I guess. Now I just need someone to convince me to keep mining these. I just read that ziftr has designed things so the coin will not increase in price much and will probably never go over $1. If they do not get Amazon or newegg on board then a 5 percent discount isn't going to be worth all the trouble since you could more than likely buy the item from Amazon cheaper without the discount. I am currently spending about 20 - 30 cents per coin in electricity which is a loss of 14-24 cents per coin based on current market value. If the coin is never going to increase much in price, and they can't compete in pricing against Amazon then why should I continue to mine?  Please someone convince me...

That is about on par as me I guess. Now I just need someone to convince me to keep mining these. I just read that ziftr has designed things so the coin will not increase in price much and will probably never go over $1. If they do not get Amazon or newegg on board then a 5 percent discount isn't going to be worth all the trouble since you could more than likely buy the item from Amazon cheaper without the discount. I am currently spending about 20 - 30 cents per coin in electricity which is a loss of 14-24 cents per coin based on current market value. If the coin is never going to increase much in price, and they can't compete in pricing against Amazon then why should I continue to mine?  Please someone convince me

not a 5% discount, for up to 5% of your purchase you can use zrc at a price of $1, so you could spend $5 worth of ZRC and get $20 worth of discounts(depending on the purchase amount of course), why would people not do that, it may take a while for the price to go up but it will. The coin is promising and it's still early days so just stick with it, mine it when you can doesn't have to be all the time, just stay with it and see where it goes

mined almost 400 coins :)

not a 5% discount, for up to 5% of your purchase you can use zrc at a price of $1, so you could spend $5 worth of ZRC and get $20 worth of discounts(depending on the purchase amount of course), why would people not do that, it may take a while for the price to go up but it will. The coin is promising and it's still early days so just stick with it, mine it when you can doesn't have to be all the time, just stay with it and see where it goes

Sorry , but I am not following you. As I read it, if my order comes to $100 total then I will have the ability to use 5 of my coins to get a $5 discount and then I have to pay the other $95 with fiat. So this is indeed a 5% discount. To get the $20 discount you speak of , I would have to have an order with a total of $ 400 . This is not my average order price by no means. Most of my orders will come to around $100. My concern is that the ziftr merchant will have an item I want priced at $100 total  but Amazon will have it for $95.total.  Who would go through the hoops to buy from the ziftr network other than those of us who want to see the system prevail?  People are also very skeptical of all this   " new fangled stuff" .  ziftr wants to get normal people using the alt coins but if they can not get Amazon or the other big merchants on board, then this is probably going to go no where. In reality a ziftr merchant will probably have the items priced at a premium. It will probably be more like a total of $110 from the ziftr merchant verses $95 from Amazon rendering the use of any ziftrCOINS pointless. So,  the only way I see ziftrCOIN being worthwhile is if it goes over the $1 mark so the 5% thing is lifted and then we will have something! But after reading that ziftr is trying to keep the coin's price from fluctuating I can not see it ever getting to $1. You know they do not want the value to get over $1 until they make good on the give away of 100 per user thing. I honestly want this thing to work out but I am a bit disheartened the more I read about it. I would love for someone from ziftr to comment. Maybe they read this?

Sorry , but I am not following you. As I read it, if my order comes to $100 total then I will have the ability to use 5 of my coins to get a $5 discount and then I have to pay the other $95 with fiat. So this is indeed a 5% discount. To get the $20 discount you speak of , I would have to have an order with a total of $ 400 . This is not my average order price by no means. Most of my orders will come to around $100. My concern is that the ziftr merchant will have an item I want priced at $100 total  but Amazon will have it for $95.total.  Who would go through the hoops to buy from the ziftr network other than those of us who want to see the system prevail?  People are also very skeptical of all this   " new fangled stuff" .  ziftr wants to get normal people using the alt coins but if they can not get Amazon or the other big merchants on board, then this is probably going to go no where. In reality a ziftr merchant will probably have the items priced at a premium. It will probably be more like a total of $110 from the ziftr merchant verses $95 from Amazon rendering the use of any ziftrCOINS pointless. So,  the only way I see ziftrCOIN being worthwhile is if it goes over the $1 mark so the 5% thing is lifted and then we will have something! But after reading that ziftr is trying to keep the coin's price from fluctuating I can not see it ever getting to $1. You know they do not want the value to get over $1 until they make good on the give away of 100 per user thing. I honestly want this thing to work out but I am a bit disheartened the more I read about it. I would love for someone from ziftr to comment. Maybe they read this?

I said depending on the price of purchase, currently what ziftr do is find the best deals for you from a multitude of sites, this does taht then adds the discount part on that. and i see no reason why amazon e.t.c wouldn't get on board, they won't lose any money from it. Also the devs don't use LTT, if you wish to ask them a question head over to the subreddit and make a new post and they should get back to you. 

The 5% being lifted that you talk about, if you want you can use ZRC for the entire purchase then you can it doesn't have to be 5% ZRC 95% fiat. Also wanting to stop the price fluctuating, is a very good thing if they can do it, noone wants any coin fluctuating wildly, it's one major reason why so many people try to stay clear of Bitcoin, it's so volatile you could double or halve what you have in an hour with price changes like that.

You can not use ZRC for the entire purchase until the coin is worth $1 or more. correct? I am all for the coin holding steady but not at 5 cents. I will be happy if it breaks the $1 mark and sticks there.  Again, We will have to just wait until ziftrPAY is in play to see what kind of pricing we can get from the merchants. This will be the determining factor. They have to offer prices equal to Amazon. That is all I am saying. The coin will never go anywhere until we see we can actually get a deal on ziftr.