how many ziftr coins have you got?

why is everyone mining this? too late to get into it?

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

how long you mined for? do you run 24/7

No, I can't run 24/7 either since my PC is pretty noisy and I sleep in the same room. :/

Overall, probably mined somewhere around 40-50 hours total.

Hi there!

No, I can't run 24/7 either since my PC is pretty noisy and I sleep in the same room. :/

Overall, probably mined somewhere around 40-50 hours total.

how manny Mh do you get?

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

how manny Mh do you get?

Had around 400Kh/s on my AMD FX-8150 and around 800Kh/s on my GTX 660Ti.

Hi there!

Had around 400Kh/s on my AMD FX-8150 and around 800Kh/s on my GTX 660Ti.

i have with my 2 7970 6.5Mh/ps how manny coins per hour do you think i will get?

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

How often do they pay out? Just started doing this,and i haven't gotten a single thing.

How often do they pay out? Just started doing this,and i haven't gotten a single thing.

With pool mining its hourly

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

1.36041 ZRC since yesterday.. wooo!

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

290x and 7850

my results go from .13 to .63

makes no sence whatsoever

and last hour i mined 5 minutes and got .28 soo wtf

generally speaking that's simply a question of luck. Depends of the number of shares (if you're using a pool) that are done before finding a block. I dont know what ziftr is and I'm not sure why people are mining it.

1.36041 ZRC since yesterday.. wooo!

for a whole day of mining? :)

i have 20 since yesterday :)

I am mining at an average rate of 1.4 MH at ziftrpool.io, mining a couple of hours yesterday. At this moment I have 2.09776 ZRC. 

I am mining at an average rate of 1.4 MH at ziftrpool.io, mining a couple of hours yesterday. At this moment I have 2.09776 ZRC. 

im so happy i just hit 7 on a good day i hit 1 per day on a bad 0.7... im going up in the world!

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

}

im so happy i just hit 7 on a good day i hit 1 per day on a bad 0.7... im going up in the world!

What is the reason of this large differences? Good/bad luck with blocks at the pool?

What is the reason of this large differences? Good/bad luck with blocks at the pool?

i assume also depends what im doing on my pc i have hit 0.25 twice. just luck i guess? 

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

}

I have 22 in 2 days of mining :)

for a whole day of mining? :)

i have 20 since yesterday :)

The only good bit of the rig I'm mining on is the 290 tri-x.... So I'm guess that there's a bottleneck or something in there. That or I'm just doing it wrong.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

The only good bit of the rig I'm mining on is the 290 tri-x.... So I'm guess that there's a bottleneck or something in there. That or I'm just doing it wrong.

There aren't really bottlenecks when it comes to mining, however what else is in your rig with your 290? and what hashrates are you getting? You should be getting 4-5Mh/s

There aren't really bottlenecks when it comes to mining, however what else is in your rig with your 290? and what hashrates are you getting? You should be getting 4-5Mh/s

This things old... i5 3570k, 8gb ram, kingston SSD from a millennia ago.

Still nfi how to use the command prompt miner thing, so I've no idea what Hashrate I'm getting.

Cheese monger.

This things old... i5 3570k, 8gb ram, kingston SSD from a millennia ago.

Still nfi how to use the command prompt miner thing, so I've no idea what Hashrate I'm getting.

That shouldn't bottleneck your gpu for mining. Do you know how to create a batch file?

That shouldn't bottleneck your gpu for mining. Do you know how to create a batch file?

Vaguely.

This is the .bat I've got in the folder now.

-Zifrcoin-START.bat

sgminer.exe --no-submit-stale -k zr5 -o stratum+tcp://zrc-stratum.suprnova.cc:2257 -u yourworker.1 -p password -I 20 -w 64 -g 2

Cheese monger.

Vaguely.

This is the .bat I've got in the folder now.

-Zifrcoin-START.bat

sgminer.exe --no-submit-stale -k zr5 -o stratum+tcp://zrc-stratum.suprnova.cc:2257 -u yourworker.1 -p password -I 20 -w 64 -g 2

I just tried that batch file with my gpu's, it works perfectly fine

Im on 33coins now :)

i have 80.18 as of this post

How long have your mined?

Edit: 50 coins of 3 and a half a day mining :)