What do you guys think of Roccat?

Sukka38

I just want to know your thoughts on roccat and the pros and cons.

I like Roccat and that is maybe I have never used Razer,..

So wat do you guys think of Roccat and there products?

Me personally I have the kone pure (mice) and the Raivo (mousepad)

Akkus Kursat

I quite like them some of their products are nice, though I would never touch their audio stuff

They have some decent mice and keyboards and mousemats etc

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I think most of their products are great. I would compare their design quality to Razer. Yes, that wouldn't be the best build quality known to man, but in Roccat's case (unlike Razer's) it keeps the prices nice & low.

Also, I love companies that keep trying something new. Taking wide risks. Roccat is the epitome of this, so I must throw them some kudos for that.

Personally, I currently own only one Roccat product, and that's the Roccat Apuri (Mouse Bungee & USB Hub with LEDs). I preferred it over every other mouse bungee offering, even to this day.

As far as their other peripherals (mouse & keyboards) I feel, as I stated above, they take more risks with their products than other 'small' companies such as them. No names mentioned here.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

I quite like them some of their products are nice, though I would never touch their audio stuff

They have some decent mice and keyboards and mousemats etc

I really like the Tyon

Me aswell wouldn't buy there audio stuff

But I have there mice and mousepad and hopefully one day there keyboard

Akkus Kursat

over the years I have had 2 Kova+ mouse and they did last a long time (for me), the headphones I have are a big and heavy but where good till my sound card damaged them killing the mic, but over all I enjoyed using Roccat gear when I did.

Cry Havoc!

I think most of their products are great. I would compare their design quality to Razer. Yes, that wouldn't be the best build quality known to man, but in Roccat's case (unlike Razer's) it keeps the prices nice & low.

Also, I love companies that keep trying something new. Taking wide risks. Roccat is the epitome of this, so I must throw them some kudos for that.

Personally, I currently own only one Roccat product, and that's the Roccat Apuri (Mouse Bungee & USB Hub with LEDs). I preferred it over every other mouse bungee offering, even to this day.

As far as their other peripherals (mouse & keyboards) I feel, as I stated above, they take more risks with their products than other 'small' companies such as them. No names mentioned here.

Yeah like u sad they are cheap but not the cheapest

And what do mean by risks? Design,..?

Akkus Kursat

I have never used their products nor had the opportunity to try any in a store so I have no opinion on Roccat products.  

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I have never used their products nor had the opportunity to try any in a store so I have no opinion on Roccat products.

I think that they are good and you should take the opportunity to try them

Akkus Kursat

I think there pretty good... Been using Roccat kone pure optical for awhile now and love it. Their mouse pads wear pretty fast tho. Im using the sense 2mm right now and kinda wish i had jsut bough steeleries qck like I always have.

I hate that they recess their logo in their mice. Makes them feel super uncomfortable, they'd be pretty great if they lacked that particular detail.

Green With Envy

A build based on a children's cartoon

Got my second Roccat mouse with Kova[+] and Taito mousepad. I consider their quality and customer support good. Problem is that you need to higher end stuff to get best value out of them. With lower end like Kova you get feel, performance and endurance (to some level) but not all of customizability or real built quality. This mouse lost some of its coating in first 6 months. And some of glue for side paddings has come out. Nothing major but still.

My previous mouse was Kone (the original). That had failure in right button spring in 4 years of hard gaming. Might not be good enough for some, but for me 4 years is nice for mouse in hard use. If I would want more rugged mouse, it would be some cheap Logitech.

Taito mat came to replace QcK. I use about half of it. The feel is nice, much smoother than what QcK has. Otherwise I don't care. Its pretty new with less than year. No noticeable wearing of from edge.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I got the Kone XTD mouse, and it's been wonderful. It fits perfectly in my palm, and although the Easyshift stuff was weird at the start, I love the sheer amount of options you have on the mice in terms of macro and customization with regards to hotkeys, without the need for 15 billion buttons where the thumb is.

I used the Kave headset for a while, and while it had really good audio quality compared to a lot of gamer headsets, the control thing between the USB and headset was terrible, it picked up audio from everywhere forcing me to use a different headset when using Skype and Mumble.

Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

The only thing I have ever bought from Roccat was my Taito King size mouse pad. I am very happy with it as it offers the comfort and control l am looking for. I would try another of their products. Until this thread, I haven't heard anything good or bad about them.

CPU: Intel 3570K @ 4.2GHz Motherboard: MSI Z77A-G45  RAM: 8GB Corsair XMS3 GPU: Gigabyte 7850  Case: Corsair 600T Storage: Kingston 128GB(OS) WD 2TB and 320GB

PSU: Coolermaster EX2 625W Display: BenQ G2420HDB Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 Keyboard: Microsoft 4000 Ergo Mouse: Gigabyte GM-M6800 Sound: Logitech 2.1 Operating System: Windows 7

i purchased the Roccat Kone Pure Military that was on sale awhile back for my brother. He was coming from a razor death adder. He saids the Roccat is a great mouse. The only complain about it was that it was a bit lighter than the death adder, but thats all personal preference. One thing to note is that Roccat programs are a bit buggy.

They make good optical mouse

anything else they make I don't care about

This :

post-28682-0-86935600-1427831820_thumb.p

The brand has never appealed to me with their products.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I love my roccat kone pure military Whatever. It feels damn good and i love the scroll wheel. Not sure about there keyboards. I only got to use a Roccat cause my friend had one, then i bought one. I never had any problems with software unlike k65 rbg