CPU Vcore and stuttering

Hi guys,

do you think that when The Crew stutters it could be related to the Vcore? At stock it doesn't stutter (just a tiny little, less than OC'd, that's the reason of my suspects)... Could it be another way to know when the OC is stable? (im testing it with the "didnt crash yet" method lol)

Regards,

EMENCII

rig: i7 4770k @4.1Ghz (delidded), Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz, ROG Maximus VI Hero, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA GTX980SC, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, Corsair SF600, self-built wooden Case, CoolerMaster QuickFire TK, Logitech G502, Blue Yeti, BenQ GW2760HS

Did you stress test it using Intel Extreme Tuning Utility?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Did you stress test it using Intel Extreme Tuning Utility?

More or less... But I was avoiding that method, because... Well, there's not actually a valid reason, was just asking a stupid question ^^'

rig: i7 4770k @4.1Ghz (delidded), Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz, ROG Maximus VI Hero, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA GTX980SC, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, Corsair SF600, self-built wooden Case, CoolerMaster QuickFire TK, Logitech G502, Blue Yeti, BenQ GW2760HS

More or less... But I was avoiding that method, because... Well, there's not actually a valid reason, was just asking a stupid question ^^'

That's the first thing to do to test for stability issues.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Hi guys,

do you think that when The Crew stutters it could be related to the Vcore? At stock it doesn't stutter (just a tiny little, less than OC'd, that's the reason of my suspects)... Could it be another way to know when the OC is stable? (im testing it with the "didnt crash yet" method lol)

Regards,

EMENCII

internet connection related issue.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

internet connection related issue.

You sure? That would be so relieving...

You sure? That would be so relieving...

i'm pretty sure yes...that game isnt very hard to run and it's a 100% online game...monster world...lots of players...if it stutters i'm quite confident that it's because your internet connection is not stable enough/not fast enough.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

i'm pretty sure yes...that game isnt very hard to run and it's a 100% online game...monster world...lots of players...if it stutters i'm quite confident that it's because your internet connection is not stable enough/not fast enough.

Mmh, would be beasically the only game... 10Mbps (italy T_T) glass fiber with a speedtest ping of 2ms... Never had problems... Almost... :D

Mmh, would be beasically the only game... 10Mbps (italy T_T) glass fiber with a speedtest ping of 2ms... Never had problems... Almost... :D

maybe it's just the server you where connected to?