Any cool looking ~$100 cases?

TensE

My friend wants me to build him a new PC. He says he wants a fancy case after seeing my Phantom 530 but doesn't want to spend that much money. He likes the CM Storm Stryker but like I said he doesn't want to spend almost $200 and I think he doesn't need a full ATX. So are there any cool looking cases out there that are relatively cheap? Preferably ATX - mid ATX. If possible white.

H440

450D

Air 540

Define R5

-deez are da top ones fam-

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

H440

450D

Air 540

-deez are da top 3 fam-

This ^, except the define r4/r5 instead of the 450D.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Bitfenix prodigy is my favored.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

lol right before i saw this i added the R5, knew i forgot one :P

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

yeah see the Define r4/r5 are too... boring to look at for my taste. They're essentially just a box with a window. I chose Phantom 530 for my case cuz it looks pretty cool and has that idk alien look to it. My friend wants a similar fancy looking case that isn't just a plain box

H440

450D

Air 540

Define R5

-deez are da top ones fam-

s340

enthoo pro

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

Bitfenix prodigy is my favored.

Hmm a bit small I think but the Aegis looks promising

Looks pretty cool but it has a bunch of design flaws... But I guess that's what you get with cheaper cases :(

Designs flaws?? explain please??

NZXT S340 also. 

It's a nice case but they look like plain boxes. There's nothing too them you know? It's so plain. 

It's a nice case but they look like plain boxes. There's nothing too them you know? It's so plain. 

Minimalist. That would be how I would describe it.

I love it, that is why I bought one.  

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Designs flaws?? explain please??

The door.... The window is on the left side so you would obviously keep the case to the right of you so you could see inside but the hinges of the door are also on the left so the door is blocking your access to the bays if the case is sitting on the desk beside you. I mean depending on some situations it wouldn't be a big issue. For me personally it'd be a huge deal breaker but my friend might like it.

Minimalist. That would be how I would describe it.

I love it, that is why I bought one.  

YES! That is the word I was looking for. And a complete opposite of minimalist is the case my friend wants

YES! That is the word I was looking for. And a complete opposite of minimalist is the case my friend wants

The S340 is slick and clean, it does not scream "I AM A GAMER!!"

Without the side panel window, it would be seen in a high class office environment. 

And then cable management is great, plus the engineering is top notch. (Usual NZXT quality)

Here is my computer right now... 

DSC_0632.JPG

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

The corsair 230 t is great, and allows you to have disc drives unlike the s340 it also looks pretty good in grey without looking incredibly gamerish

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools - Douglas Adams

Is your friend looking for gamer aggressive? Or just unique design? And does he value functionality or aesthetic, if he had to choose? Perhaps the NZXT Phantom 410? Comes in a bunch of different colors too.

Titan: Intel Core i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Crucial Ballistix Sport 4x4GB DDR4-2400 | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 970 | OCZ Arc 100 2x256GB in RAID 0 | Seagate Barracuda 2x2TB in RAID 1

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Fractal Design Define R5 Titanium Window | Phanteks PH-TC14PE | ASUS BW-12B1ST

Is your friend looking for gamer aggressive? Or just unique design? And does he value functionality or aesthetic, if he had to choose? Perhaps the NZXT Phantom 410? Comes in a bunch of different colors too.

IMO, I hate it, owned it, but hated it.

I got it in red.

The reason I hated it is it just feels and looks cheap. All plastic.

But, I guess if he liked the other phantom, this one is no different.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I really like the NZXT H440 look, I got mine for 110.  No optical drive bays though.

Corsair SPEC-O3. Epic looking budget friendly case with fan leds and a sidewindow included. If thats what hes into. The HAF series are also viable choices

Enthoo pro (my pick)

define r4/5

h440

s340

Longboarders/ skaters message me!