How do you clean your screen?

Baionoido

i swear this guy made a video about cleaning your screen no idea who tho

i use the linustechtip way he did a video about it

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

I just a wipe with a cloth, for dust. And maybe a damp bit of soapy paper if there is dirt or the likes.  

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Wet cloth and i dry it with tissue immediately afterwards 

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

I lick it then use my dirty t-shirt that's been on the floor for months.

I usually buy some LCD Screen cleaner with a microfibre cloth.

Matte screen, so I'm good for cleaning, unless it's actually visible.

If I can have a matte 1440p IPS display, I will be the happiest man alive...

What I've found works the best and has been safe is 2 drops of soft dish washing soap, 1 tiny drop of isopropyl Alcohol in a little spray bottle with water.

Works wonders, doesn't damage the screens and the soap prevents the dust scratching your screen.

Use with soft paper towel or tissue, wipe fluff off with lint free cloth if you need to, generally you don't as the soap also prevents static electricity :P

I also use it on my glasses.

Microfibre cloth...If it's really icky.....Damp microfibre cloth, followed by a dry microfibre cloth.

I have some glass cleaner actually designed to use on my car

BUT it also works on TFT displays etc :) does wonders oh and a nice thick microfibre cloth

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Take a tissue, drench it with water, wring it out, then use the wet tissue. Throw it away afterwards.

I really do this :P people will probably go crazy over this

Take a tissue, drench it with water, wring it out, then use the wet tissue. Throw it away afterwards.

I really do this :P people will probably go crazy over this

Not really, but we try to avoid fibre coming off what we're cleaning the screen with. Some people use newspaper print (actually works really well)

I use some screen cleaner for LCD that I got for 5€ in store. I spray it on micro fiber cloth and then wipe it with it. I used to be scared to clean my screen before as I was afraid to ruin it but after looking at all my spits on it I decided that it can't be worse.