Dying Light My Apocalypse version costs £250 000. (and also comes with a "zombie-proof shelter")

Nineshadow

Dying-Light-My-Apocolypse-Editon-sml.jpgOnly one Dying Light: My Apocalypse Edition will be sold, and it’s available exclusively through UK retailer GAME.

The centerpiece of the Dying Light: My Apocalypse Edition is the zombie-proof shelter that Tiger Log Cabins will build, just for you! It comes fully equipped with live-in amenities, as well as a television, an Xbox One and a sound system.

The Dying Light: My Apocalypse Edition includes the following:

• Custom built Dying Light Zombie Home by Tiger Log Cabins.
  • Zombie avoidance parkour lessons with Ampisound.
  • Be The Zombie match against devs where you win so you can brag to your friends how cool you are.
  • Trip to Techland in Wroclaw, Poland, to meet the dev team and party with Steve the Zombie Consultant.
  • Your face skinned onto your Night Hunter character model.
  • Dying Light branded night vision goggles + adult diapers for the night portions of the game.
  • Four signed Steelbox editions of Dying Light.
  • Two top-of-the-line Razer Tiamat headphones.
  • Human sized Volatile figurine to use as a deterrent on human raiders.

Also included is my eternal respect and fascination. 

SOURCE

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woooo! More ridiculous game versions.At least you get a real-life house with this one.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Dang son..

Is that more expensive than Saints Row 4 + the car?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Dang son..

Don't think so.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Honestly, that's just silly.

Downloading programs from CNet is not a good idea, as they will commonly include unwanted, and sometimes dangerous bloatware... The more you know.

Don't think so.

Yeah, SR4 with the car is 'only' 1 million dollars.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Dang son..

No, that one was $1,000,000. And that's for a Prius and some other gubbins.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

not worth it, they give you not only one, but 4 Xbox 1 copys

although I love the adult diapers add on :P

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

That shit doesnt look Zombie proof in the least :P

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

fine print: *final zombie shelter may differ from above made..

I'm out.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Yeah, but somebody will buy it without a doubt. 

Probably, but they're going to be some rich brat who will then complain about the experience not being what they expected.

That shit doesnt look Zombie proof in the least :P

It says in the bottom right corner: "Final Zombie shelter may not look like the one shown above" That one definitely wouldn't be very fortified, but there's not going to be much they could do with the part of the $250,000 that you pay them. Though that shelter would be a good point to stay at during the day and kill zombies at though.

Downloading programs from CNet is not a good idea, as they will commonly include unwanted, and sometimes dangerous bloatware... The more you know.

Adult Diapers?

Adult fucking diapers?

Wow, that is the funniest thing I've seen all day.  I like the combination as well.

"Branded Night Vision Goggles + Adult Diapers".  LOL

Wow.  Also, I wonder how many you get and what brand? 

Typical pre-built package from some dumb people who don't know how packages like this work. You can build your own for half of that price and get better things out of it. 

I am making a joke. Was it funny?

I really like this one, really cool idea! Some of those other insane editions are not creative or completely ridiculous, but this one is nicely thought out.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Dying light was a pretty bad game, don't see why people would ever pay this

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Dying light was a pretty bad game, don't see why people would ever pay this

The story was bad the game was decent

I can get a house that looks like that in Detroit or Cleveland for far less that looks like that.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I wouldn't mind having the volatile statue the rest is meh

I hate it when the U.S gets all the shitty collector things while other places, get fancy game booklets and steel covers for their game....I should invest more in foreign versions of games...so I can get all the fancy stuff

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

I hate it when the U.S gets all the shitty collector things while other places, get fancy game booklets and steel covers for their game....I should invest more in foreign versions of games...so I can get all the fancy stuff

Try living in Australia everyday we get screwed no cool pre orders here :(

that's because no-one lives there

Yes because we live for 5 minutes and get killed by something

Why does this exist? Maybe on a truly groundbreaking, once in a lifetime game, but not on this.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates