Next Phone

currymuncher

Hey guys I was wondering what is the next phone I should be getting there are two main candidate Nexus 6 and Note 4, its been a very tough choice was hoping for some help here. Also is it really worth getting a smart watch?

Wait a few months if you can. Galaxy S6 , LG G4 and especially the M9 are coming all very soon.

Interested in Business and Technology

for the smartwatch- for me no, but if you could make use off of it, don't mind the battery life, quite bad screen, maybe a bit of lag, not many features, size and price, then yes, it is a worth buy

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

OnePlus One, I love mine so far. Came relatively quick too. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Don't get either unless you have big hands or plan using both of your hands to handle the "phone". Trust me, both of those devices are too large unless you are used to such a factor or need it for work. A LG G3 would be a better current choice. Or as @SSOB said, it would be smartest to wait for G4, S6, Z4 or M9. They are right around the corner. :)

Don't get either unless you have big hands or plan using both of your hands to handle the "phone". Trust me, both of those devices are too large unless you are used to such a factor or need it for work. A LG G3 would be a better current choice. Or as @SSOB said, it would be smartest to wait for G4, S6, Z4 or M9. They are right around the corner. :)

Dude reason why I want them is cause they are big!!! ahahahah my hands are pretty huge i have trouble with typing with 4-5 inch phones

OnePlus One, I love mine so far. Came relatively quick too. 

Ya I have one still use it just to play games and browse the web on the toilet ahahahah but mine already died my fault i bricked it twice and what else went inside the motherboard to disconnect the battery cause it was stuck on boot screen and couldnt turn off. So now camera is fucked ahhh mic i fucked. Now i am currently using a iphone 4 (Its okay but since its on ios 7 on it sucks and typing sucks on it)

Ohhh guys on that note its not something i can wait on I am going to switch within like this week cause i really cannot stand using the iphone 4

Hi,

If you wish to go with android take HTC M8.

Meanwhile if you can wait for few more months HTC M9 and Microsoft's Lumia (Windows Phone 10) are about to launch soon.. 

Hey guys I was wondering what is the next phone I should be getting there are two main candidate Nexus 6 and Note 4, its been a very tough choice was hoping for some help here. Also is it really worth getting a smart watch?

I would definitely wait out for this year's smartphones to be announced. Even if you don't like what you see, new phones will mean price drops on last year's models.

As far as a smartwatch it would totally depend on your usage. Honestly I would not get one until companies other then Pebble start getting there stuff together with battery life.

"Rawr XD"

Out of those 2 I'd say the note 4 is the better phone. Though you have to deal with Touchwiz, which has gotten better... And CM12 for the note 4 is in alpha as well.

My Rig:

Model: P650RG | Brand: Clevo | CPU: 6700HQ | GPU: 980M | RAM: 16GB KINGSTON HYPER-X DDR4 | SSD: 2x 480GB Kingston KC300 | Screen: 3K Panasonic IPS LED 

Note 4 user here, My note was my first Samsung phone and I love it. The multitasking capabilities are great and I have no problems with any sort of OS lag thanks to the serious horsepower packed inside. I have an LG G Watch R I linked to my hospitals pager system so when I get a page, I can see who sent it and from where right on my wrist and then I can view it on my phone which I keep in my pocket.