serial number 00001 20th Anniversary PS4 auction for $130,000 (¥15,135,000)

ahhming

How else would they photograph it outside the box. Unless the box is invisible. But then the cardboard box would be worth more than the potato itself.

That's what I am wondering myself because there are no pictures of the unit (the pictures in OP & Source aren't of the actual unit).

That's what I am wondering myself because there are no pictures of the unit (the pictures in OP & Source aren't of the actual unit).

Well then it's not a very unique potato is it if there is more than one.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Well then it's not a very unique potato is it if there is more than one.

There's actually 12,300 of them. Tho what makes this one unique is that it's the very first one.

There's actually 12,300 of them. Tho what makes this one unique is that it's the very first one.

That is unbelievably stupid. But that is why they are called console peasants I guess. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

The hype for these is unreal.. $130,000.

I'll be honest though, I think it's pretty cool. If I had the option to trade my normal PS4 for one of these (if they were valued the same) I would go for it. I have the 20th anniversary theme on mines :D.

That is unbelievably stupid. But that is why they are called console peasants I guess. 

Oh fuck off. 

The first unit made being sold for 130k which is being put towards a charity. You'd probably draw wood if Nvidia auctioned off the first Titan X for charity too, but then it would be okay because its for "PC Master Race" bullshit. 

It's as interesting as people that collect currency bills. Certain serial numbers are more valued compared to others.

Oh fuck off.

The first unit made being sold for 130k which is being put towards a charity. You'd probably draw wood if Nvidia auctioned off the first Titan X for charity too, but then it would be okay because its for "PC Master Race" bullshit.

It would be okay because PC Master Race is generous and does not need to auction off special serial numbers to give to charity.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/search?q=charity&restrict_sr=on

Meanwhile any sentence involving PCMR or console peasant gets you triggered.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

The PS4 has been out for 20 years? That explains the low fps and graphics...

(So sorry had to)

Gotta have that OG serial tag. Without it, what would you talk about at your dinner parties.  :P