1 Year on LTT :D

emachado99

So today officially marks 1 year since I joined the LTT forums! It's been a great year, and joining the forums was a really good idea, this forum has helped me out so much.... well actually I should say the people here have :)

I love LTT so much because this place is a friendly community. Over the last year that I've been here, I've noticed how positive people are here (well.. most), and how helping people are, its just unbelievable! You can post a topic/question and get replies within minutes, and people on here take their time to actually help you, until the problem is resolved. I haven't really seen that anywhere else.. and thank you to those for giving me the opportunity to help you :D

I guess the point of this topic, is just to thank everyone for a great year, for helping me, and for whatever else. This is a great forum you have going on here @LinusTech, and I'm proud to be part of it :)

I'm looking forward to spending many more months, possibly years here. 

Thank you all :)

*I had this all planned out in my head of what I was gonna say, than I finally sat down to type it out, and my mind drew a blank -_-. Trust me, what I was gonna say sounded better in my head lol

Hahahahh congrats  :D

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Lol, never seen you but yay! :)

Same here But Yay!

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Yeah, I'm more of a reader here than I do post :P

Same story here, :ph34r: but also i don't know much,unlike the other guys so i can't post much 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

Yeah I agree...been here for a few months now. I didn't know how to build a PC at all before I joined, now I've built my own and am working on a custom water cooling loop with CPU & GPU. Lots of help from the forum members has made me knowledgeable, I almost always stop by here daily now.

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]

And for some reason I have ~4.2 times as may post than you even though I came only 3 months, 3 weeks, and 3 days ago

Like I said, I read more than I do post ;)