Assassin's Creed Creator Patrice Desilets Reveals AAA "Historical-Action-Survival" Game

Patrice Desilets teases the first project from Panache Digital Games, which will be a third-person AAA title.

"Indeed AAA games, I believe in them," Desilets said in a press release obtained by Game Informer. "I believe wholeheartedly that this medium we call 'video games' can be a positive force for change in our society and that AAA quality gaming experiences have unmatched strength to achieve this"

in case you didn't know , Patrice Desilets left ubisoft after how AC was handled and joined THQ, where he started to develope "1666" a new game similar to AC, but THQ was auctioned and Ubisoft got THQ and all it's IP's . so now since Patrice Desilets was not back again in Ubisoft, he left the company again with Ubisoft now owning the rights to 1666 , and he started his own company.

2762580-panache.jpg

Source : http://www.gamespot.com/articles/assassin-s-creed-creator-reveals-aaa-historical-ac/1100-6424316/

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Just a bit of a correction. Ubisoft doesn't own all of THQ's IP's. This is good, I'm glad he gets to make the game he wanted to.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Cool. Ever since the end of Ezio's era, the AC games have just been getting worse. If he can make awesome stuff like the first game, I'll buy it.

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

Cool. Ever since the end of Ezio's era, the AC games have just been getting worse. If he can make awesome stuff like the first game, I'll buy it.

Black flag was amazing, but ya everything else was kinda crappy.

Main Rig "Rocinante" - Ryzen 9 5900X, EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 Ultra Gaming, 32GB 3600MHz DDR4

Even AC 2 ?

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

I didn't even like Revelations, 3 was garbage, 4 was a great pirate spinn off but AC it was not, Unity is just dull and not memorable tbh. I remember more of AC2 story than I do of Unity's.

Let's hope he can make a great game. Good luck.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Even AC 2 ?

No 2 was great, and just watched the cut scenes from rev and only play 3 for a few hours.

Main Rig "Rocinante" - Ryzen 9 5900X, EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 Ultra Gaming, 32GB 3600MHz DDR4

Why have third person when you can have first person? Le suck.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Black flag still had terrible combat. Plus, the Assassins side of it was minimal at most. That's why I still think the series still hasn't been at it's peak since AC2.

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

No 2 was great, and just watched the cut scenes from rev and only play 3 for a few hours.

Can't form much of an opinion without playing a game ... 

All of the games have been great, some better than others. The gameplay has changed from game to game, but more subtly. AC3's open-world traversal was one of the best, AC4's wasn't as good, but AC4 had outstanding naval combat. I can go on and on about improvements over the course of the games. 

Unity's main character, Arno, is very reminiscent of Ezio. People latch onto Ezio mostly because Ubisoft spent 3 whole games and two short videos (live-action and animated) telling his ENTIRE story. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Survival? Dont we have enough of them?

Specs: [CPU: Intel i5-4570(Clock to 3.6Ghz)] [GPU: Dual-X R9 270x 2GB] [RAM: x1 HyperX Blu 8GB 1600] [OS: Win8.1]

oh trust me , play 2, you wont regret it 

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

Why have third person when you can have first person? Le suck.

Because first person suck? It's just a walking camera. Let first person stay within military shooters where it belongs.

HARDWARE INTERRUPT MOTHAF#%A!
WINDOWS 10 = adware, driven by spyware

Imo black flag and 3 were good, because it was diffrent, to me brotherhood and revelations just seemed to be like AC 2 with a new story. No massive new game mechanics or features

Because first person suck? It's just a walking camera. Let first person stay within military shooters where it belongs.

The law of immersion guarantees that anything can be better by making it first person, of course disregarding certain genres where it can become a problem with game play, like most platformers (still, Mirror's Edge is the best platformer ever, first person) RPGs (The Elder Scrolls is the best RPG series, first person) and brawlers/ fighting games/ casual games/ strategy/ sports games etc

But my rule is, if first person wouldn't fuck up the game, it should be first person.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Imo black flag and 3 were good, because it was diffrent, to me brotherhood and revelations just seemed to be like AC 2 with a new story. No massive new game mechanics or features

Brotherhood and Revelations continued and concluded Ezio's story, and weren't full-length games like 1, 2, 3, Black flag, and Unity. The setting was really the main different, and some of the side missions experimented with various interesting mechanics which were later introduced in the full-length games. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

• 2 months later...

The law of immersion guarantees that anything can be better by making it first person, of course disregarding certain genres where it can become a problem with game play, like most platformers (still, Mirror's Edge is the best platformer ever, first person) RPGs (The Elder Scrolls is the best RPG series, first person) and brawlers/ fighting games/ casual games/ strategy/ sports games etc

But my rule is, if first person wouldn't fuck up the game, it should be first person.

I personally dislike first person games but I have no problems playing them.

I like to see the animations and movements of the character I'm playing.

But that's just me and I've always found first person a very awkward and odd view.