Its sad to say, but it seems we got spammers on this forum :(

ThatAngryGnome

You don't lose them afaik.

Oh... then it is against CoC as like farming. But I assume you were joking anyway.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I've only seen it once and it was really late and was cleaned up the next morning.

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]

Only guessing you're newer here. This isn't new at all. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

they are everywhere on the net, I don't really see these posts here too often so it isn't a big problem as of now but definitely must stop

Yeah, with the shitstorm we had a couple of days ago makes me miss those kitchens a bit. Just a little bit.

Luckily, spammers get deleted quite quickly! :D

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Im interested to know what swear word you were going to use.. cockbags? fuckbags? :P

I for one enjoy the weekly kitchen and prostitute salesman, the question I need answering is.. is it the same guy? because holy shit this guy moves merchandise

I don't even know, but I felt a bit hypocritical using curse words (something that degrades the community) at someone degrading the community. I don't curse like that in real life :).